Chapter Thirty Seven- Exposed...

Zacznij od początku

She got up out of bed not that she was feeling up to it with the pounding headache she had not to mention the awful dream she had where Jack left her. After putting her pink off the shoulder dress on that was down to her feet she then braided her hair and headed down to the drawing room. The servants watched her every move and they probably knew the rumours after the guards had seen her leave their room last night. Reaching the drawing room she saw Jack notice her and her heart dropped. She could see him trying to get closer to try and speak to her but she reminded quiet and went into the drawing room where the council awaited.

Fredrick " Well first off we'd love to congratulate you on your coronation it was a huge success for everyone involved"

Thomas " Yes it truly was, it made the people see the new king and now he interacts with his people"

Elsa rolled her eyes of course they were happy with Jack being King now all they did when she became Queen was that she would mess it up and they needed a King.

She could feel Jacks presence beside her and she wanted nothing more than reach out and grab his hand, but after last night she didn't know how to feel or what to do? Was she making the right decision by keeping more secrets from him? As the council were talking she suddenly became dizzy and in pain, her stomach began to have a mind of its own.

Elsa " Excuse me gentlemen but I'm going to have to take leave but, your good in the hands of the King here" she said gesturing besides him trying not to show her fragile state.

Jack " Elsa please stay I need you"

Elsa " Sorry I can't..."

Fredrick " It's alright we were just about to ask Jack what he was bringing to trade anyways? "

Jack " Oh right that well I don't exactly know" he scratched his neck.

He desperately wanted Elsa to stay he felt bad for last night and wanted to make it up to her, he didn't mean to make her so upset or afraid. It was awful being alone again. That's when he noticed her leave and with the door clicking shut he couldn't concentrate without seeing what was wrong with Elsa and that's when he left himself leaving the council alone without no warning...

His feet hit the floor as fast as they could searching for Elsa could be and that's when he found her on the floor with her head down and her knees to her face and her hands on her stomach.

The voices in her head were tormenting her, the black smoke, that face she hated scared in her mind forever, her head pounded and she felt dizzy and he was haunting her. She could hear the footsteps of his shoes getting closer and she couldn't do anything about it his evil laugh pinned in her mind.

Jack reached down to his snowflake wondering why she was on the floor, he gestured a hand to help her up but she pushed him away, the fear in her eye grew and he began to worry all over again. He tried again but she moved away from him closer to the wall in the corner.

Jack " Elsa let me help you?" He put his hand out again.

Elsa " No stay away!" She clutched her head fighting the pain, the never ending dizziness of her mind.

Jack knelt down to her, placing a hand on her shoulder and trying to take her hand in his. Her eyes shut And that's when she let out a cry out in pain a one he'd never heard her do before. He knew something was wrong.

Jack " What can I do to help?"

Elsa " I said stay away from me! Pitch leave me alone!" She pushed his hands away.

Jack " Elsa it's not Pitch it's me Jack, come on let me help you tell me where you're hurting"

Elsa " No No your just tricking me I know it's him "

Jack " No it's not Pitch, look look at me snowflake" he said lifting her chin up with his fingers.

Elsa's eyes opened and that's when she saw Jacks eyes meet hers. Her blues ones stared into his pools but her mind was still woozy.

Elsa" Jack?" She questioned.

Jack " I'm here, tell me what's wrong I'll help you" he took her hand in his.

Elsa " My head hurts"

Jack placed a hand on her forehead feeling the temperature of the Ice Queen, his eyes grew wider she had a temperature and was burning up! No wonder she thought he was Pitch she was probably hallucinating.

Jack " Anything else that hurts" he looked into her eyes again.

Elsa " Here" she placed a hand on her stomach.

Jack placed his hand over hers and when he did he got a strange sensation a one he'd felt before. His mind went into over drive picking his wife up and carrying her gently and quickly towards their room. He placed her on the bed wrapping her up in a blanket and called for a doctor as quick as he could something was wrong with Elsa.

Elsa woke up finding herself in bed and wrapped in a blanket, how had she gotten here? Her mind had been so fuzzy that she couldn't really remember anything before the meeting. And that when she noticed her husband in the corner leaning on his staff with his hands in his pocket.

Walking over to her and sitting by her his worried face stares back at her. Taking her hands gently into his.

Jack " Snowflake I called for a doctor"

Elsa " No Jack I'm fine I promise I was just tired" she said panicking. She says dropping her hands from Jack.

Jack " Elsa you need a midwife...."