94

"Vincenzo!" I whispered yelled looking frantically behind him.

"Shh.." He covered my mouth with his hand to stopped me from making more noise than I had already made and he pressed his body entirely on mine pressing me against the wall.

My heart beat faster and I didn't know how but I held my breath looking freaked out. Releasing the hand from my mouth, I felt his hands on my hips and effortlessly slide down the thong I was wearing. 

Slowly raising my legs, he pulled it off me and with a smirk, he deformed it into a ball shape then put it into his breast pocket. His rouge like action made me blush hard and I bite my lower lips to prevent myself from alerting the third party. 

With ease, he bend down to retrieve the clutch which seemed to have fallen down when we were indulge into our own world and couldn't keep our hand to ourselves. The clutch handed by Serena came in handy and the tissue papers were the savior. 

He helped me wiped down there and cleaning himself off, he zip up his pant in a swift destroying every evidence of our little act.  Averting my eyes to control my restless heart, my eyes roamed around the surrounding to find us at the corner of the long hallway with our body pressed against each other hidden by a huge vase. 

If someone were to come then they would easily spot us in a compromising position. 

Not that we were having a secret tryst but in a way our tonight act was something I wouldn't have dare to imagine. 

Luckily, whoever was coming towards us stop on his or her track as the mobile ringtone sounded and a second or so later footsteps faded away. Releasing the suppressed breath, I straighten the clothes and brush my hair with my hands.

While I was busy correcting my appearance, I saw my husband typing something on his mobile more like sending a message. Slipping his mobile into the suit pocket after locking it, he helped  me wipe the smudged lips while I do the same to his sexy lips. 

"Happy?" My husband asked taking me by surprise with my hand raised in air just in front of his mouth.

I raised my eyes to met his with a bewildered expression as why he was asking whether I was happy, the timing seems odd. Nevertheless, I voiced out my answer gazing at his expectant look. "Yes."

"Only yes?" He asked with a raise brow with a mischievous smile plastered on his face. 

"Huh?" I didn't get what he was up to and there was thing feeling that he was cooking something bad inside the brain of his. 

"Call me hubby." He voiced out in his sexy voice making me glare at him. 

Here, I was anxious to get away from here and he was taking his chance to tease me. Maintaining our eye contact, he dabbed the tissue paper at the corner of my lips and the next second his thumb replaced making me shivered at his sensual touch. 

The fire which had already being extinguished ignites, my legs felt numb and if not for Vincenzo's fast reflex then I would have landed on the cold floor. Securing me in his arms, he leaning his forehead against mine, he looked at me with so much intensity that the emotions I had been feeling for him since we had been together demands to surface. 

But it wasn't right time and space to confess. 

Feeling overwhelmed and gazing at him ever so lovingly, words flew out of my mouth. 

"Hubby. My hubby." It sounded possessive and I like the way it sounded. 

'My hubby.' It rang repeatedly inside my brain eliciting a content smile on my face.  

"Come again!" He said with his signature smirk and wink at me making my heart flutter. 

"Hubby."

Showcasing his thousand watt smile, he raised my chin and pressed our lips together. Our tongue clashed, breath entwined and hands on each others body. For that moment there was just him and me, the real world was forgotten, indulging in our two person world. 

Despite the magical feeling, somewhere I had a bad feeling as if it was going to end soon. Everything was going fine all this while since we had married. And there's that saying that evil feeds on good; happiness doesn't last long in follows the sadness. 

"Amore," he called in his hoarse voice pulling away and brushed my hair with his hand, making me hit him on his chest. 

"Ow...you hurt your hubby." He groaned rubbing the injured area.

Having enough of his ways, I pulled out my mobile from the clutch and opened camera to look at my appearance. Touching my swollen lips with a free hand, I glared at my hubby who had a mesmerized smile plastered on his face. When I gestured him to open up the lipstick cap and passed it to me, dozing my hand he applied the lipstick on my lips with full concentration. 

His actions made me scored another point in my good memory and I would always treasure the moment we share. Following his gesture to pressed the lips together, I looked at the mobile screen to see my red swollen lips. 

"Impressive." 

"Anything for my wife." 

Adjusting our clothes for the last time, we finally walk away from the secret corner with his arm wrapped securely on my waist. Half of my body was leaning against him and when he lead us to towards the exist, I raised my eyes with a questioning look then he answered, 

"I don't want my wife to roam without her panties." He said in a voice audible to only two of us.

"And whose fault is that?" I countered sounding angry but the amusing glint in my eyes give away my true feeling. 

"Amore, I have told Kristian to informed Ijaz so we are free to go." With that we walked to the parking area and my hubby helped me seated inside with him following suite.

The partition was drawn and I saw him shoving his hand inside an exquisite bag. The next minute his hand held a brand new thong. 

"Let me help." Saying that, he literally helped me wear it despite my refusal. 

"Amore, we have to stop by my office for few minutes. You can stay inside the car and I will come back soon." He informed pulling me in his embrace and with a nod we stay like that till he get off as the car parked inside the C.E.O exclusive parking area. 

I stay inside the car for few minutes and getting bored, I get off the car to walk around then my eyes caught sight of a underground path. Curiosity took over my fear and in the heat of the moment, I followed down the path which lead me to a dark dungeon type of scenic room. 

Chills ran down my spine as I walked further, my mind blank the whole while and I halted once I spotted a back of a man whom seemed to be looking at some paper held on his hand. Sensing my presence, the man turned around making me gasped. 

"Owen?!" He was least expected person to be here. 

"Oh! Zeta." Owen ran towards me and grasped my arm pulling me to the exist. 

"Owen, what ar-" His sudden action took me off guard and I was about to ask when he cut me off.

"Zeta, we should get away from here." He didn't answered what I needed to hear but I comply not wanting to waste another minute inside the horrible place. 

I tried to avoid as much as I could but still somethings my eyes take in and I cursed my curious mind hundred times inside my brain. 

"Owen, Vincenzo i-" I tried to pulled my hand from his grasp telling him that I was with my hubby as he lead us out of the parking area maybe to his car. 

"Zeta, Vincenzo is not what you think he is," he said sounding frustrated and his words made me stop on my track.

"What the hell are you saying?" I was stupid; plain stupid to get his hint. 

"Vincenzo Dominique is a mafia king not an ordinary billionaire,"