9

"Honeymoon." I voice out sounding uncertain and we stopped in front of the chopper.

"Yeah. We are going to our honeymoon which will last for a week." Vincenzo said helping me climbed on the chopper and he too climbed up sitting next to me.

"Mm." I mumbled turning around to pull the safety belt but Vincenzo pulled it for me and he checked the belt carefully before clasping it around me.

"When your husband is here you don't need to do anything Mi Amore. You just need to accompany me." Vincenzo said tucking the strand of hair behind my ear and my heart skipped a beat.

I paused for a second while recollecting myself and looked up at his face where our eyes met. His eyes were full of endless doting and it wouldn't be a lie to say that he would spoil me for our entire life.

This is what I have wanted from my future husband and now seeing my husband being so sweet to me I couldn't help but feel blessed. And it's first time in many years that I don't feel uncomfortable while conversing with someone other than my family.

I don't know why I can talk so freely around him as if I have been talking with him since ages while I usually shy away whenever I had to prolong the conversation.

And the odd thing is that he seemed to know everything about me. Today at breakfast he made me my favorite pancakes with the correct amount of sweetness and the weeding dress which we had selected was designed on the basis of his instruction which was exactly how I had wanted the dress to be.

But how can he know everything about me when we have met only twice? My brother who is his best friend wouldn't tell him as he too had supported dad when I had accepted the marriage proposal.

"Mr and Mrs Dominique. We are ready to take off." The pilot interrupted my thoughts and I tear my gaze away from my husband's face.

Then the chopper started flying and I held Vincenzo hand subconsciously. When I realized my action it was too late to pull away as Vincenzo had intertwined our hand together.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked while looking outside of the window.

"It's a surprise mi amore." He whispered near my ear and I gave a side glanced at him.

He looked at me with a silly grin plastered on his face and I knew better to asked him again. So I kept quiet looking outside the window and after an hour or so the chopper descended to land on the runway.

"We have landed Mr.Dominique." The piloted voice our opening the door.

"Lets go." Vincenzo unlocked the safety belt and I nodded getting up from the seat.

Vincenzo helped me to get off the chopper and I saw six black BMW parked up in a row. Men wearing black suits were standing around and a black sedan was parked in the front.

A man was standing beside it with an stoic expression and when he saw us walking forward, he walked forward. He was nowhere as handsome as my husband but he gave an odd vibe.

Like danger.

"Boss. Madame." He greeted formally stopping in front of us and Vincenzo nodded waiting for him to continue.

"Everything is under our control. It's safe here." The man reported steeping aside and I couldn't understand their rigid words.

"Mm." Vincenzo muttered walking us towards the car.

"Boss. Madame." The driver whom I recognized due to his uniform greeted us once we approached the black sedan and he opened the passenger side door for us.

Vincenzo gave a glanced at him and indifferently held the door while gesturing me to get inside. The driver sounded quite nervous so I looked at him to see him sweating. It was near dawn so the weather seems slight cooler but he was sweating profusely and seemed afraid.

Is he afraid of me?

I shake my head dismissing that thought and I found Vincenzo glaring at that poor driver. Now I know why the driver seemed flustered and sounded nervous.

"Vincenzo !" I called shaking our joined hands and my gaze goes to the black BMWs parked at the back. Vincenzo too followed my gaze and looked at the men in black suits.

The men bowed looking at us and I felt awkward. So, I gave once at look at them and entered the car. Vincenzo followed me along with the driver and the man who had greeted us sat on the co-driver seat.

I glanced at the man for a while and the driver started the car when two of the BMW rode ahead of us. I felt Vincenzo's gaze on me and turned to him with a warm smile plastered on my face.

"Ross! You're not going to introduce yourself to your madame." I heard Vincenzo spoke pulling me in his arm.

"Sorry madame. I'm Ross Guidon. Subordinate of boss." The man whose name is Ross introduced himself facing me and I awkwardly nodded trying to sit straight.

"Vincenzo!" I hissed lowering my voice as much as possible but my husband wasn't willing to free me.

I pinched his arm looking at the men in front of us and felt embarrassed when the driver nervously sneaked a glance through the rear view mirror.

"Ouch." Vincenzo yelled holding me tighter and I gave up looking at the shameless man.

"We're husband and wife. Don't need to mind them." Vincenzo said as if they've no emotion and I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Where are we? This time you need to tell me." I pouted my lips acting cute but he laughed making me glare at him.

"I'm taking you to the north of the Dominique private island. It's going to be our love nest for a whole week. And get ready to have fun amore." Vincenzo whispered the last part making my face heat up and I buried my face in his chest while his chuckle resounded in the car.