2

"You enjoying, my girl." My another favorite person asked with a huge grin plastered on her face.

"Duh." I said with a pout and she sat on the chair next to me.

Everyone was enjoying the party or dancing and I also had my dance with my dad which was quite emotional and then I had to take some rest as the heels were killing my feet.

"Tired?" I asked seeing her stretching her leg a little bit in a ladylike manner as she was wearing the gown and it would look inappropriate.

"Yeah. You?" She asked with a sly smile.

"Yes." I said and look around to find the gaze of my husband who was looking at me intensely.

A blush crept on my cheeks due to his intense gaze and I lower my eyes looking everywhere but at him.

When Thea, my bestie nudges me then I become aware of my surrounding and looked at her to find her smirking.

"What?" I asked sounding innocent but my bff knows me better so the teasing begins.

"Aww Zeta, he is totally into you. I notice him staring at you since you were dancing with your father and even when you were talking with your family, he was searching for you. And when he finally saw you he couldn't tear his gaze away from you." Thea said in a bit dramatic way and I smiled knowing that he, my husband was looking for me.

"Zeta!You nervous?" Thea asked after few seconds and I weakly nodded my headed while bitting my lips.

"You should be as it's your first wedding." She said as if I would marry twice.

"Zeta!" A familiar voice called me and I turned around to see my brother, Zenon walking towards me.

"Brother." I voice out raising my brows.

"Brother Zenon! You are here to ask her for a dance?" Thea questioned when my brother stood in front of me.

"No." My brother replied in a stern voice.

"Hehe. I know you cannot dance." Thea giggled while holding my hand for support.

"Look at his face." Thea whispered while trying to hold her laughter.

And I too ended up laughing while recalling  his rehearsal performance during the elementary school dance competition. Since then he hated dancing and he is embarrassed to talk about it.

"Ms. Rosewood, how do you know if I can dance or not?" My brother asked looking sharply at my bff and we stopped laughing.

And if looks could kill then my bff would be thousands feet underneath the earth.

"Umm...Zeta told me that you cannot dance." Thea made me the escape goat.

What a nice bff I have!

"Brother! It's my weeding day and I have already dance with dad but you..." I paused to look at his face and I saw him looking at me with a complicated expression.

"Do you have something to tell me?" I asked trying to divert his attention away from my bff.

If he asked more question then I need to tell him the truth about me sharing his dance video with my bff and then my brother would burst out like a volcano.

"Yes." He nodded sitting on the chair beside me.

"Zeta my little sister." He voice out sounding serious and my nose felt sour.

"If Vincenzo ever hurt you then directly call me. I will take care of him for you." He said in a deadly voice and I was shocked for a second.

"Take care as in...." Thea whispered yell and I regained my composure.

"Brother! What are you saying?" I asked looking dumbfounded.

"Zeta. Your brother is looking out for you. He is protecting his little sister. Am I right brother Zenon?" Thea questioned patting the top of my left hand.

"Mm." My brother grunted standing up from the chair.

"Brother want you to be happy. Don't forgot your big brother." He patted my head just like dad and walked away towards the bar.

"Zeta! I'm really envious of your brother. He loves you so much." Thea voice out looking sad and I smiled while nodding my head.

"Oh! Let's get you refreshed, shall we?" She motioned me to get up and we walked to the changing room which was at the side of the hall.

"Zeta!" Thea called while helping me with the gown which was quite long for my liking.

"Yeah." I voice out trying to walk steady without tripping on the gown.

"You know you're looking like a princess." This is the second time she had tell me and I grinned looking down at the gown.

After walking out of the hall we turned left and stopped outside the wooden door where changing room plate was pasted on the middle of the door. Then Thea opened the door and helped me to enter inside.

Inside the room there was a mirror at the left along with the chairs and the room was small, just enough to change the dress. And I sat on one of the chair and Thea stood behind me looking at me through the mirror.

Then she placed her hands on my shoulder and become serious all of a sudden.

"I still can't believe that you're going away from us." Thea said with a sad smile and now I know why she had bring me here.

"But I'm always in your heart. Am I not?" I pouted returning the sad smile and she shaked her head in denial.

"You're my lovely sister from another woman, my bestie and it's just that..." She didn't finished her sentence and didn't make any eye contact which made me worried.

"What are you saying Thea?" I asked giving her just-tell-me look and she sighed before continue speaking.

"Didn't you think that it's quite odd that your dream came true? I mean all the things you've fantasied about your marriage and the guy you wanted?!" Hearing her made me to think for a while and before I could speak, she speak further.

"It's seems like my sister is lucky." Thea grinned while squeezing my shoulder and one word occupy my mind....

Lucky.