75

"Amore." A moan escaped his mouth as my tongue touch him.

His moan encouraged me to divulge in the lust and I tasted him. A fishy smell struck my nose and I sucked it into my mouth.

"Ahh.." A screamed entered my ears and I froze.

"Don't bite me amore." I heard Vincenzo said while breathing in pain and then it occurred to me that I bite him.

Not him but his p-

"Your teeth." His voice sounded and I removed my mouth off him.

"I'm sorry." I apologized with dropped eyes.

I avoided looking at his raging manhood and slowly rubbed my fingers to soothe it. It was already darker shade of red and after being bitten by me, I could imagine the worst scene.

Oh! How foolish I can be?

"I want to make you feel good but..." I muttered looking dejected.

A minute or so ago, I was fully confident that I could do it but I destroy the mood.

"I.." I trailed off looking up to meet his gaze and it didn't looked like he was in pain.

"You d-" He was about to say something then I cut him off.

Rather he seemed to enjoyed it. So with a new determination I twirl my tongue on the tip and precum  sweeps out the hole.

I took him into my mouth and bob my head up and down. I tried to keep my teeth away from it and my hand ran down his length.

"Yeah." He moaned touching my head.

Slurp.

Slurp.

"Nhh.." Vincenzo gasped enter my ears and fishy smell engulfed me.

He grabbed my hair upwards and a liquid filled my mouth which almost made me to gag.

"Spit out." Vincenzo's voice came from the top of my head and I spit it out.

A sticky liquid dripped from my lips and I looked up at him with tear filled eyes. His amorous gaze made me blushed and I could imagined how embarrassing I was looking with bare bottom, kneeling on the floor.

I didn't mean to seduce him neither he was planning was but the nature take its course.

Strong hands grabbed my shoulders and I was pulled up to stand in front of him. His eyes shine like he was so damn happy and he slowly lean closer to my lips.

My heart which was accelerating due to the intense activity, beats as if it would pop out of my chest and his lips crashed on mine.

He swept his tongue inside my mouth and tasted himself. One hand snaked into my waist and another grabbed my asscheeks.

Cold spread to my ass from his palm and our tongue moulded together. I grabbed his hair while pulling him closer to my body and I fight for dominance.

I bite his tongue to gain control and a fierce battle took place. Our tongue clashes as if there were knives and we ate each other saliva. That went for awhile and his hand crawled under my top.

He cupped my breast and pulled up the top with the free hand. He pulled away for a second and took off the top from my body. Then he joined our mouth and slide the bra straps to my elbow.

He freed my boobs and rubbed my nipples which were already hard for him. Liquid seeped out from my lower area and I clenched my legs together.

The next moment, a hand parted my legs and it ran down my thighs. Having enough space, the hand pushed aside my panties and a finger entered me.

"You are so wet." Vincenzo pulled away and whispered with a sly smile.

"Ngh..." A  moaned escaped my lips as another finger entered me and my body arched backwards.

Intense pleasure engulfed my body and I moved my body along with his movement. His other hand massaged my boobs and pinched my nipple causing me to orgasm but he pulled his fingers out making me to cried out in anger.

"Why?" I shouted in a hoarse voice and I felt itchy over there.

"Uncomfortable?" He asked with a big smile plastered on his handsome face and I nodded my head in approval.

"Words." He spit out the one word and I pushes my body towards him with a seductive look.

"Husband I want you inside me." I tired to sounded as seductive as I could sound.

"My what?" He asked with a teasing look and I slapped his chest.

"Dick." I pushed my lowered body to his and grabbed it with my hand.

"Here you go my love." With that, he pulled me off my feet and entered inside me with me clinging to his waist.

Instinctively, my hands wrapped around his neck and I twist my legs behind his back. The new position made me uncomfortable at first but I felt him deep inside him.

"Its deep." I cried out in pleasure and he thrusted inside me.

"Nghhh..." I screamed and tears flow out my eyes.

"I missed you so much amore." He rasped increasing his pace and if not for his tight grip I would have fallen down on the floor.

"Hold tight." I heard him said a minute later and he walked while still entering me.

I groaned in pleasure and had a orgasm. My body felt weak and I bite hard on his shoulder.

"Ah haha. Amore." Vincenzo's voice entered my ears but I wasn't able to comprehend it.

Then my body fall down on something soft and I take in a breath then Vincenzo undressed me. After that I heard rustling sound and the bed dipped down.

A body lay top of mine and kisses fell on my neck

A body lay top of mine and kisses fell on my neck. He trailed down to the top of my chest and sucked my nipple. Then he entered me and I grabbed the sheet while moaning in pleasure.

"We have a long night to go." I heard him said at some point and I lost count of how many times I release myself.

"Vincenzo." I grunted and we came at the same time.

I was so damn tired that I couldn't moved my fingers and I felt him cleaning us. Then a thought crossed my mind and I questioned him.

"Was it better than past?" I snuggled in his arm and my voice was barely audible.

"It was my first. You are my first amore." His voice entered my ears but I was half way in dreamland to fully understand his words.