5

He pulled me up still kissing my lips and sucked the chocolate inside my mouth making me feel dizzy. It was the second kiss on the same day and I wasn't experienced much so I just let him lead me.

After sucking the chocolate I felt our tongue tangled up and the kiss become heated and my heartbeat rise to its maximum. I groaned and grabbed the back of his hair while pulling him closer.

All the rational thoughts flew off my mind and he pulled apart when we were out of breath. We gasped for breath standing in front of each other and our chest rises simultaneously. I blushed under his heated gaze and looked everywhere but at him.

Few second later a hand grabbed my chin and made me look at him. His breath taking grey orbs captive me and he bend down to join our lips.

He shoved his tongue inside my mouth and explored each and every corner making me shiver in pleasure. He tightened his hold on my waist and deepened the kiss.

I stumbled backwards due to weak knees and my back touch the window. I placed all my weight on it and Vincenzo kissed me fiercely.

It was a new experience for me and I had to say that I kind of enjoyed it. I liked how his mere touch evokes sparks on body and butterflies flutter on my stomach.

Once when I was reading a mature novel, there was a descriptive kissing scene where the writer had written the feeling experienced by the female lead and at that time I had thought that it was quite exaggerated but now I know how it felt to be kissed.

It's an amazing feeling which is hard to describe in words and when you are being kissed by someone whom you have been fantasizing about then it's just mind blowing.

Also, after accepting the marriage proposal I had a thought to back out as I suddenly felt nervous and couldn't accept the reality of being the married woman. I was so agitated thinking about my future life with Vincenzo that I had trouble sleeping at night.

My closet person is dad but when it comes to marriage he seemed to be hesitant so I didn't share my fear with him which made me to bury myself in sketching.

After few days my mom seemed to have noticed my behavior and she came to talk me about her marriage life. She told me about how my dad pursue her when she hadn't have any thought marrying and how much he support her whenever she decide to do something.

She told me that in marriage life the most important thing is trust and if we believe in our partner then only our marriage will survive the mountains of obstacles.

And to gain something with need to lose something so I need think about his feelings and make him happy. That doesn't mean that I need to sacrifice myself whole but if my partner is willing then I need to work hard too.

She also told me about the harsh reality of the marriage life and said that it wouldn't be full of roses but with roses and thrones. There would be happy and sad moments and I couldn't cower away if I experienced sadness as I'm the one who had made the choice.

It's what ever human experience and I'm not different. All my life I have been pampered by my dad and lived in the sanctuary of their love but now it's my time to explore a new world with the guy, the husband I had chosen.

She had known Vincenzo since his childhood and she assured me that he would take good care of me. He would never hurt me in anyway and will give me the happiness I deserved.

I still remembered the look she had on when she had talked about Vincenzo and her words made me realized that every bride would be anxious while thinking about her marriage life. And
I don't know why all of a sudden I had that thought but now when I'm with all my nervousness vanishes.

He then break away and carried me princess style while walking the bed. Then he placed me on the bed with him on top of me with our mouth stuck with each other. He slowed down a bit and bite my lip making me whimper in pain and pleasure.

He then kissed my jaw trailing kiss on my neck. I gripped his hair harder when he reached my sensitive spot and he suck on that spot making me a moaning mess.

"Vin-can-so." I moaned out loud as his hand roam around my chest and he pulled away sitting beside me.

"Zeta." He whispered staring intensely at me and pulled me on his lap.

I wrapped my hands around his neck and he ran his hand through my waist length hair making me to gripped his coat closing my eyes.

"Vincenzo." I croaked out feeling his hands roaming around my back.

"Zeta! My wife, I love you." He confessed making me startle and I opened my eyes to be greeted with his breath taking smile.

He pecked on my forehead with a mesmerizing grin and continued speaking. "You don't how much I have waited for this day to come. And when I saw you walking on the aisle wearing the wedding dress I was confirmed that you're the love of my life."

"I...I'm the happiest man alive on this earth that you have become my wife. I promise to love and respect you for my whole life." His hoarse voice along with his heartfelt thoughts made it impossible for me to resist his charm making me sealed our lips.

I don't know whether I love him or not but I know that he is the first guy with whom I feel a different kind of emotion.

And that's the reason why I agreed to marry him and I believed that he will make me fall harder for him.