41

"Brother

"Brother." I called as Zenon ran away from me.

He had promised to buy me Ruful Tuff behind our parent's back but he seemed to be teasing me.

"Wait." I shouted running after him.

My small feet were not match to his big foot and as an inactive girl I couldn't covered much distance. I stopped while panting for breath and looked towards Zenon to see him glancing back at me.

"Brother." I pouted making a crying face and my brother stopped looking concerned.

I wiped my fake tears and was about to ran forward when the surrounding started disappearing engulfed by a black mist and Zenon was nowhere to be seen.

I tried looking around but I too was surrounded by the mist loosing my consciousness. I felt helpless as an invisible force sucked me in and then slowly I came back to my senses.

"Mmm." I stirred as if I was asleep and opened my eyes to find Vincenzo pecking my cheek.

"Good morning wifey." Vincenzo's hoarse voice entered my ear and I find myself sleeping in the bed.

Then realization hit me up that we have just come back yesterday and the scene from before was a dream.

Zenon. It was just a dream. But...

"Good morning." I smiled looking at my husband who was laying beside me.

"What's the matter?" He asked cupping my face with his hand.

"Missing my brother." I answered covering his hand with mine.

"Zenon." He frowned looking distracted.

"Mm."

"Give him a call."

"Ok." I said bringing his hand to my mouth and kissed his palm.

"Zeta." He groaned while hovering over me and I giggled looking at his handsome face.

"Vincenzo." I yelled when he dive his head on my shoulder and started placing sloppy kisses.

Then his mobile started ringing and he reluctantly got up to pick it up but the call stops when he was about to receive the call.

"Hehe." I laughed while getting off the bed and Vincenzo looked annoyed while looking at the screen or maybe seeing the caller ID.

Ping. Just then a notification sound resonated. I looked at Vincenzo to see him checking the notification and I make our bed.

"Who is it?" I asked after placing the duvet properly in the bed.

"My mom." He said while pluging the charger.

"She texted to meet at your dad's hotel. We are going to have breakfast with her."

"That's good." I said while entering the bathroom and when I turned around to close the door, a foot stopped it from closing.

"Huh?" I looked at the culprit to find him smirking.

"Let's bath together." Vincenzo purposed giving me seductive gazes.

"No." I shook my head while trying to close the door but I couldn't budge him.

"I promise to behave." He acted cute opening the door wider and I just stared at him as I couldn't resist him.

"Oh come Zeta." He said placing his right leg inside the bathroom and I gave in.

"Ok. We need to hurry. We don't want to keep mom waiting." I said running off to the shower stall and Vincenzo came in after closing the door.

We then showered together without wasting a minute and I must say Vincenzo is good at keeping promises as he behave even though it was hard to resist.

"Here." He helped me get out the stall and covered me with the towel.

After wiping our body, Vincenzo helped me to dry my hair and then we get ready for the day. I wore a cotton skirt pairing it with a matching blouse and Vincenzo wore his usual clothes; Armani suits.

"Wife. From today I need to go back to work and I will try to come back early to spend more time with you." He said back hugging me when I was applying the lipstick.

"Sure. My classes will soon resume and I will also be busy." I haven't check the schedule yet but the new semester is going to start in three days or so.

"You are looking beautiful." Vincenzo whispered while biting my ear and I shuddered gripping the hand holding my waist.

"Vincenzo. Mom is waiting." I urged him to let go and turned around to peck his lips.

"You are looking smoking hot Mr. C. E. O." I winked while pushing him and tugged him to get out of the room while grabbing my clutch from the dressing table.

If we stay inside for another minute then Vincenzo wouldn't be able to control himself. And we don't want that.

We descend down the stairs then walked towards the entrance and outside, the car was already waiting for us with Ross as our driver. Vincenzo helped me get in and he get in after me.

Once we have settled, Ross started the car and Vincenzo's mobile rang. It was a business call so he became busy and I texted my brother asking to call when is he free.

Also, I need to ask him about that strange man who seemed to be his acquaintance. Ping. A text message came when I had just finished texting my brother and its from Thea, my BFF who wants to meet me.

I replied telling her to meet me up for lunch as Vincenzo will leave for office once we have breakfast with mom and mom might have some other plan.

The whole ride Vincenzo was busy speaking to the person calling him and I chat with Thea discussing about our meeting place.

30 minutes later the car stopped at the hotel driveway and in front stood Hotel a Santorini, owned by my dad. I have only visited here twice and I'm not familiar with this place.

While thinking about the hotel I get out before Ross could helped me and he arrived when I was closing the door. I gave him a smile when he awkwardly stand infront of me and my gaze drifted towards the entrance where I caught a glimpse of mom.

I was about to opened my mouth when a man hugged her. It's not something new to be hugged by a man but that man looked oddly familiar.

They looked intimated as that man whispered something near her ears while tucking her hair behind her ear and pulled away after her pecking her forhead.

I couldn't see the man's face clearly as his back was facing me and there were at the corner near the entrance door which became slightly congested as two big trolley containing guests suitcase pass through the door.

To confirm my guess I walk ahead but the man was nowhere to be seen and I saw mom walking inside.

"Zeta." Vincenzo called making me looked at him and I paled when I think of that man.

That man, he looked alike my father.