57

"Vincenzo." Zeta whispered feeling surreal as her husband's voice registered on her mind.

''Si (yes), my wife." Vincenzo spoke with utmost indulgence.

"Are you drunk?" Zeta asked after a minute of silence.

"Yup, in your thoughts." Vincenzo admitted without any shame.

"Amore, accept the video call." He almost pleaded sounding desperate.

'What caught him?' Zeta thought listening to her husband's request.

"Umm.." Zeta pouted with a giddy smile with her hands hovering over the mobile screen and the next second her feet slipped off the floor.

What happened was, her feet slip on the pen that had fallen off the nightstand when she had placed her mobile earlier and her body free fall on the middle of the bed with the headrest at her left.

And while trying to balance herself, her finger accidentally pressed against the accept button and her hand holding the mobile hang on the air as if posing for a selfie, showing the perfect view of her full body.

"Amore." Vincenzo's sexy voice sounded from the mobile and Zeta open her tightly closed eyes.

The minute her eyes opened, her sight of vision landed on the mobile screen where Vincenzo's naked upper body was being displayed.

Zeta's mouth parted and she gawk openly at her husband's muscular torso. It's been days since she had last slept on those arms and now she was salivating... no yearning to sleep with his arms wrapped around her.

"Wife." Vincenzo's muffled voice sounded as if he was in pain which wake up Zeta from her daze state.

"What ha..." She trailed off as she felt something heavy on her chest and when she looked down she was stupefied.

During the fall her lossely tied bathrobe fell apart, showcasing her after bath lustrous naked body to the camera, which unknowingly stir up the pent of frustration Vincenzo was felling.

"Mi Amore is seducing her husband, si(yes)?" Vincenzo asked with a naughty smirk and Zeta hurridely grabbed the two end of the bathrobe to cover her naked body.

"Wife, look your husband is hard for you." Vincenzo continued looking at his shy wife who was tightly holding the robe with her right hand and he  slowly moved the mobile toward his lower body.

"Wife." He called again in a hoarse voice and Zeta, with a blushing cheeks look up at the screen.

Her eyes take in the tight muscles of her husband's stomach and the tent shape formed on her husband boxer came into her view. Then she gluped down the bile rise on her throat and his hard length came flashing on her mind.

Earlier when she was taking the bath,
she was turn on and now the suppressed feeling ignites causing her toes to curl in excitement.

"Amore. Touch yourself." Vincenzo said with eyes full of lust.

Zeta shook her head while avoiding his gaze and her cheeks became darker shade of red.

She has never touch herself even when she was reading the lewd novels and her mind reject the idea.

But.

A scene from the r-rated novel pop up in her head and together with her husband's tempting voice, her hand which was holding the robes slide down to her sex.

"Amore." Vincenzo called making her hot and bothered.

As she felt her fingers down there, she sucked in a breathe and closed her eyes feeling the tingling sensation.

She felt different, different than the time whenever Vincenzo would touch her. His big and long fingers would pressed on the nub which would intensify the feeling of want and now her small, soft fingers gave off a new feeling.

Recalling the way her husband would touch her and with a little bit of details from the novels, she too rubbed her fingers around her womanhood.

"N-g-h..." She grunted in pleasure but she felt itchy like something is missing.

She now get to know the about the feelings the authors has described in those novels and had a first hand experience. She hadn't thought that she would have phonesex or whatever it's called with her husband.

"Si(yes)." Vincenzo's excited voice came from the mobile (A/N: been repeating this sentence for a while *placeplam herself*) and Zeta look back at the screen.

Her eyes take in her husband's excited face and he was working on his own while looking at his wife who was pleasuring herself. His hands moved up and down his shaft which was stiff and she had an urge to feel his length inside her.

Sadly, her urge could not be fulfilled as he was miles away and they cannot touch or feel each other. And watching her husband pleasuring himself, her desire heightened.

"Vin-cen-zo." She moaned as she felt something building inside her and she arch her back to feel the intense feeling.

While accelerating her rubbing pace, her fingers entered the hidden cave and she paused looking up at the screen. There, her gaze collide with her husband's heated eyes and her fingers move on its own.

"Fuck. My little wife is looking damn sexy." Vincenzo muttered and a throaty laugh escaped from his sexy mouth.

Looking at the way his wife was thrusting her fingers inside her, he so wanted to devour her but he had no choice but to hold back the urge.

Her moaned became the music to his ear and his own hand move faster. His eyes remained glued to the screen and take in her each and every expression.

The way she groan as she touch herself, how her plump lips parted trying to inhaled the air, her body movements, his mind record everything like a recorder.

He did not want to miss anything when it comes to her and he want nothing more than to make her feel good. He had called to say good night but who knows she would seduce him and the event unfolds.

"Ahhhhh.... Amore." Vincenzo moaned as sprut of white liquid come out off his shaft.

"Vi..." Zeta too climaxed with a sticky fingers.

Her arms felt sore and she felt sleepy feeling lethargic. Then a scratching sound came from outside which startled her and her fingers pressed the call-end button while she was trying to grabbed the quilt.

With gritted teeth she cover herself with the quilt and lay down in the sleeping position with her eyes closed and the door open from outside.

'Shit. I again forgot to lock the door.' Zeta thought with a silly face.