65

As soon as I comprehend her words, my knees felt weak and my hands shook. A loud sound resounded on the surrounding and a hand grabbed my arm.

"Zeta!" I heard Owen's anxious call after he shook my arm and tears streamed down my face.

"Zeta, what happened?" Owen asked making me realized the emergency.

"Hospital." I managed to voice out and bend down to picked up the mobile from the ground.

"Hospital?" He paused as if he thinking something.

" Ok. Zeta relax, let me drive you there." Looking at my wreck state he didn't bother to ask the questions and helped me get up.

"Avery, you stay here. I will drop her off and come back to you." I heard Owen talked to his sister as I walked towards the door.

"Wait." Avery shout back and I heard footsteps coming from behind.

"I will join you guys." She added and we dashed out of the building.

Owen was the first one to reached the parking lot and when Avery and I reached there, he was ready to drive away. Avery called shot gun and I get inside the passenger seat. 

"Where to?" Owen asked as soon as I seated down on the seat and Thea's sobbing voice rang on my mind.

'Randel Hospital, Brother Zenon has an accident.' 

I sucked in a deep breath to calm down my emotion and replied.

"Randel Hospital."

No one spoke after I finished speaking and silence prevails in the car expect for the sound coming from the outside. A minute or so ago I was pitying Avery for having a bad family life while here I was praying for my brother to be safe. 

My brother and I have a age difference of 10 years and he has always taken care of me like I was his child minus his cold face. As far as I remember, I have only seen him smile like 5 times in his almost 30 years of life. 

And he is a man of few words but he treats me with utmost care and made me feel safe when I was having those horrible nightmares. Once he had spent the whole night beside my bed when my parents were away on the business trip and never complained to my parents to return back. 

He seems cold but he is a softy who would do anything for the person he cares for and talking about his personality traits, he has taken after my mother who also has a cold face all year long which is exact opposite to my jolly father. 

Oh, mom and dad, how did you take in the sad news?

Mom might be heartbroken and dad might have break down like me. 

Please be safe brother.

"Zeta, we will be there in a minute. Calm down please." Owen's worried voice reached my ears and I didn't know I was a crying mess.

"Here." A packet of tissue came into my view and I grabbed it while sniffing.

"Thank you." I gave a embarrassed smile to Avery who looked  distressed and wiped out the tears off my face. 

I could imagined my eyes becoming red like a tomato and my face becoming pale. I did not want my parents looked at my worried state so I tried to calm down. 

"Here we are." Owen said as the car came to halt and I get off while clutching my college bag. 

"Slow down Zeta." Avery came to my side and we stride inside.

We directly walked entered the elevator and pressed the VIP button. Owen joined us when the door was about to close and I whished that I had a wing like a bird so that I cloud flew over to the room where brother Zenon had been kept. I was anxious to know about his health. 

Thea, she didn't said the specific, just he was injured and I hoped that the accident was not fatal. If I recalled the last time I had talked with him then it would be during our honeymoon. That time I seemed to have heard some loud noises in the background and after that....

Wait I haven't heard from dad since I have come back and I remembering mom(Athena) telling me that my parents had gone to my grandmother's place. 

Ding. 

The elevator door opened making me come back to reality and I hurriedly walked out as if I saw a light after darkness. As I walked ahead, I saw Thea who was pacing outside the room looking extremely worried.

"Thea." I whispered yelled getting terrified as I take in her worried state.

"Zeta." A sigh escaped her lips as her gaze fell on me and we dashed towards each other.

"How is he?" I asked the question which had been troubling me for awhile.

"The doctors are operating on him. I have been waiting for an hour now." She answered while leading me to sat down on the waiting chair. 

My whole body become stiff after hearing her answer and the tears which I had suppressed stream down my face. I felt fear of losing my love ones and it hurts like hell.

"He will be alright. Zeta, believe in brother Zenon." Thea consoled me and I hugged her for a while sobbing like a baby. 

"Zeta, please stop crying. We don't want to get you sick, do we?" She tried to reason out and the brother and sister both supported her. 

"Be strong Zeta." Thea wiped the tears off my face and she get up to talked to the nurse who was passing by. 

I tried to make out their conversation but the nurse's body blocked the view and I couldn't make out the word. But Thea's overanxious look made me confused for a while as she looked more afraid than me. And brother Zenon and she are not so intimate in a deep level.

Squeak. 

I heard the movement beside me and then I notice a cute baby boy sitting beside me. Our eyes met the second I turned to look at him and he looked calm unlike me who was an adult. 

"Sir, let's go back." A man in black who was standing next to the chair said breaking off our eye contact.

"He will be fine." Saying that the little boy get up from the chair and walked away while holding the man's hand who seemed to be a bodyguard.

My eyes were on him until he disappeared from my sight and he gave off a vibe that he was someone close to me. 

That's too weird to happened.