73

"Huh?" His words didn't ring a bell on my mind and I had like who-the-hell-has-enemy look.

My mind was in the state of endless confusion when the excited barking sound entered my ears and I look outside the window where I saw Tito running down the stairs with his tail swinging from left to right while barking looking overly excited.

The barking sound intensify as he stood outside by my side of the door and he looked as if he would jump on me the second I would open the door. Seeing his enthusiasm I couldn't get myself to disappoint him so my hand rest on the car door when Vincenzo shouted from behind.

"Amore, stay inside."

But it was too late for him to say so as I was a second faster in doing action than hearing things correctly. I did not mean to but accident happens and then the door opened giving enough space for Tito to dance on the chance.

Tito stopped barking and with the help of his paw he open the door a little bit wider and literally jump inside with all his might. He managed to do the action in a matter of second that a scream escaped my lips in fright.

"Aaaaaaaaa......." I screamed at the top of my lungs but Tito became more excited and licked my face with his tongue.

Bark.

Bark.

"Tito scendi subito." An angry intimidating voice came from the left and its sound itself spoke volumes of how pissed off he was.

Then I understood, my husband was stopping me from Tito's over excited meeting phase but me being the simple minded couldn't understand the simple word.

Note the sarcasm.

Just then.

Tear.

Ah...that sound.

I regretted my action that second.

Tito tore off the limited edition leather seat.

Oh! How foolish I was!

"Fanculo." A dirty voice exploded in the air and Tito who was full of excitement stiffen.

"Egor, get your ass over here!" Vincenzo yelled while giving a murderous stare to Tito and the poor boy whine with his ear drooping.

I haven't seen my husband being this angry heck he was always lovey-dovey to me but I get to know how pissed off he can be. Fortunately, I wasn't at the receiving end but Tito was also innocent.

It was I who didn't hear the warning on his voice and did the stupid thing. So, I should apologize for my mistake rather than letting the innocent bear the punishment.

"Vincenzo, I'm sorry. Tito w-" I was accepting my wrongdoing when I was rudely interrupted by the extremely annoying loud voice.

"Vin! What caught up your ass as soon as you arrive?" The sound ended and the owner of the voice grace us with his presence in an unhurried manner.

"You can't even control a dog." Vincenzo sneered when he looked at Egor's indifferent face.

Then he turned to look at Tito whose face was sticking to the side of my face and begging me to save him from receiving the punishment from his owner with a low whining sound.

My heart melt for him.

"Get off!" Vincenzo shouted while raising his voice at Tito and Tito turned a deaf ear to him.

"Haha...the dog doesn't listen to its owner." Egor's laughter filled the tense atmosphere and I rubbed Tito's back while telling him that I got his back.

"Tito!" Again, Vincenzo tried to scared off Tito but he wouldn't budge.

"Vincenzo, it was my fault so don't blame Tito. I will bear the cost and wi-" I was cut off mid-sentence by that extremely obnoxious person.

"It cost millions to buy that seat cover and you are still in college so it is wise to think properly before you speak." Egor educated me with you-should-listen-to-elderly-advice look.

"Oh, I forgot. Your dad is a millionaire then it shouldn't be a problem then. Would you prefer cash on hand or a cheque or a digital transfer?"

The hell with his good advice.

The minute we had been introduced, he had been rude to me and likes to disagree with my action. Whatever I do, he was there to poke me with self-righteous word. I knew he was right but I felt offended.

"Vincenzo, I will pay you as soon as we receive our first customer." Thea and me were working on our business startup and we were almost off to open for business.

"Amore, you don't have to pay me. Everything I have is yours and you are my, Vincenzo Dominique, wife." Vincenzo said in a dominating voice and gave a harsh glance to Egor.

"And Egor you can choose the car from the garage. If not to your preference then send the details to Kristian. He will help you figure out." With those words he solved the problem for me.

So at last, the car belongs to the hateful person that Vincenzo was so damn angry with Tito.

"Now apologize to my wife for speaking rudely to her." Vincenzo's stern voice draw my attention back to him and he too looked at me with nobody-can-defy-my-wife expression.

His words touched my heart and a strange sensation which I had been for quite sometime engulfed me.

"Frustato." (Whipped.) Egor muttered with a scowl and it looked funny on his all so serious face.

"Si. I a-"

It was my turn to stop him mid-sentence.

"I am sorry for ruining your car. I can't buy you a car but I can spe-" I was interrupted.

"Its alright. I have received the compensation." Egor said with his eyes pointing towards Vincenzo.

"Okay. Lets get off the car." Vincenzo said while extending his arm to take Tito but Tito snuggled in my arm.

"Tito, get off the car." I coaxed him while rubbing his fur and Vincenzo snorted in displeasure.

And to his surprise Tito obediently jump down on the ground and waited for me to get off. With a smirk I stepped out of the car and without waiting for my husband I walk inside with Tito.

"Your wife surely loves you a lot."  A mocking remarks sounded as I passed by Egor.

"It's enough for me to love for both of us." Vincenzo's comeback came the next second and a smile take its place on my face.

*****

"Will you be this confident when she finds out the truth?" Egor asked with give-me-an-answer look.

Hearing the question, the smug look disappear and a cold expression take place on Vincenzo's face.

To hide a lie, thousands of lies are to be spoken and the truth never die. There will be a time when it resurfaces and when that time comes everything shatters.

Vincenzo Dominique who was known as the fearless person became nervous while giving the answer.

"She will stay." 

He wanted to say out loud but he couldn't. He can control everything but not her heart. Her heart is what he wanted and now its all upto her.

She determines their future.

The future which is unknown to both of them.

~~~~~~~

Yesterdays update was delay due to world cup. Was up till midnight. Thank you everyone for reading this story.
Is it boring? Comment down your thoughts.