39

F. B. I.

The three letters printed in bold white color greeted my eyes as I looked over the cars. Then two person claded in a blue uniform with a gun on their hand emerged out from the other side of the car.

My breath hitched as I saw them advancing towards our car. They had a stern look etched in their face and in a minute they were standing beside the driver seat door.

"Relax." A hand was placed on top of mine and I looked down at my lap to see a large hand caressing my small one.

"Amore." Vincenzo whispered snaking his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to his chest.

A knock came on the window of the driver seat where Ross was sitting and he turned around to look at Vincenzo and with a nod of his head, he get off the car and closed the door behind him.

I inhaled my husband's manly scent which helped me to calm down my anxious heart which had palpitated the second I had seen the revolver.

Zeta. That's the country heroes.

I closed my eyes chanting the words in my mind and opened them a second later.

"You okay?" Vincenzo whispered while patting my head.

"Hmm." I nodded pulling away from his chest and straighten up with his hand still around my waist.

Then my eyes wandered outside where Ross was standing between the two men where one of them was saying something to him.

As the man finished speaking, Ross shook his head in denial and the men's face didn't look good. They stared at Ross or maybe glare trying to intimidate him and with a last stern look at Ross, one of the men walked towards the passenger seat door where Vincenzo was residing.

"Stop." Ross shouted turning around and he was about to stopped the man when the other man grabbed his arm and spoke to him.

I could watch them as I was sitting at the left side so I got the clear view of what was going on outside but I couldn't say same thing for Vincenzo.

"Sir." The man bend down while knocking on the window and Vincenzo tapped a button which pulled down the window.

"Yes?" Vincenzo cocked his head and drawled out as if he didn't care of their affairs.

"We are from F. B. I." The another man who had just arrived said in his gruff voice while pulling out their badges at the same time.

"How may I help you officers?" Vincenzo asked while picking up his mobile

"We have information that an dan-" The officer was rudely cut off by Ross who had caught up with them.

"They suspect that an intruder has trepass the air and they are here to catch that person." Ross said ignoring the pissed off officers.

"Intruder?" Vincenzo asked looking at the officers who stood together like a hard rock while blocking the Ross from seeing us.