13

"You will love me, no?" His hypnotizing grey orbs took my breath away and my heartbeat accelerated.

I absentmindedly nodded gazing at his eyes and forgot everything around me. His words rang on my head and a foolish smile crept on my face.

"Amore!" Vincenzo's seductive groan bring me back to reality and I took the wiper from the lower drawer while avoiding his gaze.

I walked to the kitchen island and wiped it without glancing at the horny man who was doing the dishes. But I have to say that he kind of looked sexy while doing the kitchen chores.

He was shirtless and had only a boxer in the name of clothes and I couldn't stop myself from thinking about him.

The way his hand moves while....Zeta! Get your mind of the gutter. I furiously shake my head trying to get rid of those thoughts and went to the dining area to clean the table.

I took time while cleaning the table as I was affected greatly by his word. He seemed to know me more than I know myself and I seriously do not know what to think of it.

His confession on the wedding night had surprised me and I had seen genuine emotion in his eyes. I had always believed in a fairy tale where a Prince Charming will come and love me to eternity.

And Vincenzo is that Prince Charming I have always dreamt of yet there is something in me which is stopping me from expressing my feeling.

In every fairy tale, the prince falls in love with the princess at first sight and that's what had happened to us. But when I think about the encounter with Vincenzo, everything seemed unreal.

After the first glimpse of him at my home, I saw him for the second time on the basketball court at our vacation villa. It was kind of a coincidence that I had a holiday, a week before it usually happens and my brother along with his best friend was also free around that time.

So, our two families together went to the vacation villa and I was the last one to arrive there as I had to submit some assignments. The day when I arrived there, our parents were enjoying themselves in the swimming pool and a maid came to receive me when I reached the front gate.

I hadn't informed my parents about my arrival time as I had wanted to surprise them so I walked inside not allowing the staff to announce my arrival.

The maid had already told me where my parents were and after asking her for the direction, I walked along the stated direction but I somehow ended up outside the basketball court.

There was a glass fence that shields the court and I saw two figures walking side by side. At one glance I recognized my brother and I was about to walk away while looking for the right path when I saw my brother raising his hand.

He punched the guy who was standing beside him on his face and cursed looking like a mad lion. I halted on my step when I saw the violent scene and the man who was punched by my brother rubbed his jaw and smirked provoking my brother.

My brother losses his temper and glare fiercely at the man while muttering some curses which I couldn't hear as I was far away from there. I don't know why I stopped there looking at my brother's business and when I was to walk away I saw him.

Vincenzo had a bruise on his left cheek and he smiled looking at my surprised face. I hadn't thought that the man who was being beaten was him. He didn't seem to be inferior to my brother in terms of strength and I wondered why he didn't fight back.

Noticing the changes in Vincenzo's expression, my brother turned his face and looked pissed off when he saw there.

"Stay away from my sister," Zenon shouted making me to ran away from there.

And we met face to face at the dining table in the presence of our parents and the purpose of a marriage proposal at the end. Everyone was shocked at first and then happiness takes its place.

Athena screamed holding her husband's hand and Lorenzo squeezes a smile. But my brother and father had the opposite reaction. I take in the reaction of everyone and remained silent when I heard him repeat his words.

"Zeta! Will you be my wife?" That was the exact word he had spoken while looking intensely at him.

When I didn't speak for a while my mom persuaded me to marry him while my dad was hesitant about the proposal.

There was something like fear and pain in his eyes which made me question him but he brushed it off saying he was worried about me as he did not want his princess to be carried away by the prince.

I too had not thought of marrying at that time but unexpected things happen in life. Just like the sudden declaration of Vincenzo after the dinner that fateful night.

That man, the moment he saw me while I was climbing down the stairs till the dinner, had brazenly stared at me without caring about our parents.

He did not faze away while meeting my father's furious glare and shamelessly announced me as his wife while I had just accepted his proposal. I did not think much about it as my mind was in a mess since I had seen him for the first time.

And meeting him in person made me think about my wildest dream. That night, his thoughts evade my mind making me restless and I did not get proper sleep. Then next week, the wedding preparation started and I married him.

"You are not done yet?" Vincenzo asked standing beside me.

"Huh." I looked down at the clean table coming back to reality and then hold the wiper walking to the kitchen.

I placed the wiper near the dishwasher and washed my hand applying the cleanser. I heard footsteps behind me and turned around to see Vincenzo standing beside the refrigerator.

"Amore. What do you think of some desert?" Vincenzo licked his lips while giving me a seductive smile.