14

"Sure." I muttered giving him an approving look and walked out the door to the living room.

I flopped down on the sofa leaning my body against it and within a minute I heard footsteps coming out from the kitchen.

I turned to look at the side to see Vincenzo walking out holding a bowl in his hand and I became curious to see what desert he had prepared for me. And I wonder when he had prepared it as he was cooking food but I guess he has already bought it before or told someone to bought it.

"Here." Vincenzo passed the bowl to me and I took it earnestly.

"Only one bowl?" I asked when I saw his empty hand.

"Yes." Vincenzo sat down on the sofa just beside me and pulled me in his embrace.

"Ow." I exclaimed holding the bowl tightly in my hand and hopefully, it didn't drop on the floor.

"Amore." Vincenzo made me sat comfortably in his embrace and placed his hand on top of mine to hold the blow.

"Mm." I mumbled looking inside the blow.

The bowl contains strawberry ice cream with chocolate drizzle which made me drool over it. I couldn't resist but to scooped up the ice cream and I savored it feeling the cool sensation that enters my mouth and to the stomach.

Chocolate and strawberry are my babes, without which I cannot live but sadly I haven't had it for a while.

I have been on diet for a few weeks before our wedding to wear my dream wedding gown perfectly so when I saw the things I like, I gobble them up as if they would disappear from my sight.

I am so fond of chocolate mixed strawberries ice cream that I can have it at any time of day. Even if someone opened a whole factory for me then also I can finish it all by myself.

But that's my wishful thinking as my stingy husband had only brought a small bowl of ice cream which did not do any good for my huge appetite.

And without sparing a glance to the man seating beside me, I finished the ice cream in a go and licked the spoon to appease my appetite.

"Can't I have more?" I pouted giving puppy eyes but Vincenzo chuckled as if he has just seen a joker.

His laughter reverberated in the silent living room and I got annoyed as he did not seem to stop any time. I was about to get up when he holds my arm and turned me to face him.

"You are this big. Still can't eat properly?" He shakes his head looking at my face and I got the idea that the ice cream was smeared on my face.

And it always happens whenever I eat ice cream. It sounds funny that I have been eating ice cream since childhood but I have reached adulthood and still, I'm clumsy while eating it.

Childhood habits are hard to get rid of but what can I do when I have a loving dad who would always be there to wipe my mouth the second I finish eating ice cream. So, I haven't faced the crisis before but now I'm embarrassed to face my husband.

"Zeta! How can you be so careless? " I muttered underneath my breath pressing my lips in the thin line.

Vincenzo might have thought that he had married a childish bride. Ahh.. I'm ashamed to be called a childish brat. So, I made a hard face trying to suppress my blushing cheeks.

"Help me to clean it." I turned to look for the tissue box as if pretending nothing had happened but before I could stretch my hand to grab it, Vincenzo pulled me towards him and his action took me off guard.

My shameless husband licked the corner of my lips making me shiver in delight and sealed our lips tasting the remnant of the ice cream. The kiss becomes heated when I pulled him closer and he bites my lip making me moaned out loud.

"Vincenzo!" I pushed him while I find his hand on the opening of the bathrobe.

And underneath it, I am naked which made me became alert of the danger advancing towards me. Also, it's the first time I had eaten food while wearing the bathrobe.

Never in my life, I have ever worn a bathrobe except walking into the closet but now here I am parading around the house wearing only the bathrobe as the piece of clothing.

And if I am to remove it then I would be in my birthday suit. No. No. Not here in the living room.

"I.. I.." I stammered thinking of an excuse and my husband was staring at me with a burning gaze which made it more difficult.

"I'm tired." I voice out placing my hand on top of his while avoiding eye contact and he nodded getting up from the sofa.

"Let's go to bed." Vincenzo said in his hoarse voice and I knew he had a hard time so I nodded holding the bowl walking to the kitchen.

I washed the bowl and wiped my hand after placing it to dry. I then walk to the living area and there, Vincenzo was waiting for me near the staircase. We then climbed up the stairs and headed to the master bedroom.

Vincenzo lay down on the right side and I stood near the left side with a confused look. I had a bathrobe on so I could not sleep wearing it and if I discard it then I need to sleep naked.

"What happened?" Vincenzo looked up at me and I pointed to the bathrobe.

"Open it." He said and placed the pillow comfortably on his head.

"But-" He cut me off as if understanding my predicament.

"We are husband and wife. Amore. I promise I will behave." His words made to discard the robe and I hurriedly lay down pulling the duvet to cover my naked body.

°°°°°°

The below is picture of the villa I have imaged.