Among the three thousand avenues, the number one law of time and space is the most elusive and peerless magical power. It is rumored that this avenue of time and space is the supreme law that was first formed since the beginning of chaos and the formation of the way of heaven.

  All things in this world will follow the laws of time and space and move with the passage of time, and no living thing will be an exception.

  The Law of Cause and Effect, which ranks second, is subordinate to the Law of Space and Time, and no one has mastered it yet. However, among the default rules of the God Realm, the Law of Cause and Effect ranks first.

  This is because God at least has some interest in the law of cause and effect, but the law of time and space has never appeared, and no god dares to try to get involved.

  So how could the God of Death not be surprised when he heard that Gu Yue was no longer in the present world but in the past!

  Gu Yue actually came to the past when the laws of time and space existed. Could it be said that he mastered the laws of time and space?

  No, this is absolutely impossible!

  He had just become a god and had not even spent a moment. How could he master the elusive and supreme laws of time and space?

  But the next second, the God of Death suddenly made an incredible guess.

  If the laws of time and space were felt by Gu Yue the moment he became a god, then time would no longer be a problem for him.

  When this guess came up, a crack appeared in the God of Death's always unparalleled will!

  There are such talented people in this world. The God of Killing thought that he could control the law of killing alone and was the only one among the gods. However, the God of Killing never thought that he would actually sit in a well and observe the sky and judge others by himself. He thought that Gu Yue would tell the difference. He followed half of his law of killing, so he became murderous. However, the God of Death never thought that Gu Yue had no intention of his law of killing. What he mastered was actually the law of time and space that ranked first among the three thousand avenues.

  At this moment, I suddenly heard numerous green lotuses blooming in the endless divine sea, and the sound of the great avenue resounded in the heaven and earth. At the same time, the light of the essence of creation bloomed in the heavens, and no one in the divine world heard it. This is the return of the laws of the three thousand great avenues. Is there such a grand scene?

  Under normal circumstances, if the ordinary laws are already mastered by gods, then even if new gods appear, there will be no scene, unless this law has no owner before, and now it is mastered by new gods, so the essence of creation will give birth to creation accordingly. Power.

  The spirit of creation is the spirit of the great path that was born after the great enlightenment of his own body. With only a trace of the power of creation, the gods can possess endless power.

  Each law does not produce much power of creation, often just a trace. Among the three thousand avenues, only the top ten laws can produce a few more strands of power of creation.

  So before, the Inorganic God was moved when he saw that the God of Killing had given him a chip of the power of creation. But now, when the Inorganic God saw that the power of creation emitted by the Essence of Creation could not be measured with silk, he already regretted it!

  Looking again, it turns out that the number one law of time and space in the Three Thousand Avenues has been restored. All the gods are shaken by it. All the gods are here, just waiting for the appearance of the new god. Which god is it?