In other words, the beauty in front of him was better than his own. It is very likely that his father's cultivation level is even higher, not to mention that Hunyuan is sure that he has been with the venerable for so long, but he has never seen him, and neither his father nor Wang Junshi and other immortals at the level of the venerable have ever seen him. The realm is even harder to say...

  Hunyuan then became more cautious. He stepped forward to say hello to Zhongxiao. Seeing that although the other party was indifferent, he did not completely ignore him. Hunyuan became bold and couldn't help but ask: "Dare I ask who the Immortal and the Venerable are?" What's the relationship?"

  Zhong Xiao frowned slightly, what's the relationship?

  Gu Yue is causally connected to him, and is the only person in the world who can be bound to him...

  So Zhongxiao said briefly: "Binding relationship."

  Hunyuan was stunned, isn't this a Taoist couple? What do you mean?

  Hunyuan was filled with admiration. After all, as far as Hunyuan knew, Gu Yue had only been in the immortal world for a few months, and he had only been practicing Taoism for thirty years in the world of cultivation.

  And Gu Yue has just come to the world of cultivation, and there is such a good-looking Taoist monk. What Hunyuan can't figure out is that in the past month, although he has not been with Gu Yue all the time, at least most of them have Time is also in the same place.

  So Hunyuan didn't understand at all when Gu Yue found such a perfect Taoist companion so quickly.

  At the same time, Hunyuan was suddenly curious. Gu Yue had actually calculated that he might not be more than thirty years old. After all, there was only one such incredible person in the world. He didn't know how old this beauty was.

  As the saying goes, this big three thousand is in the immortal class. Hunyuan just wants to know, how did Gu Yue find a Taoist companion? Is there any way, he doesn't want to work hard...

  But Hunyuan touched his face and gave up the idea, not to mention that the venerable has such a Taoist companion and is so caring about heaven and earth, no one can do it Arrived.

  *

  The outbreak and dissipation of this soaring evil energy took place in just this moment, but the situation on other battlefields also underwent earth-shaking changes.

  When I saw the evil aura soaring into the sky just now, the big demons on other battlefields were planning to lead their evil tribes in a new round of killings, so they were even more excited. But when they saw the evil aura suddenly disappearing, those big demons reacted and their expressions suddenly changed. Big change, what on earth is going on?

  Isn't that direction the southern battlefield?

  This is where so many of my companions have gone!

  They all remembered the evil king's reminder that if they saw that person, they should report it immediately.

  Originally, these big demons didn't take it to heart, but now they realized how terrifying this person was. They thought of their companions who entered the portal one by one, but now there is no news. It is very likely that they had died in that person just now. people's hands.

  The big demons were really panicked. They didn't dare to fight and retreated one after another.

  Looking at the scene in front of them, all the battlefields sent good news to the southern battlefield. At this moment, how could they not understand that it was Gu Yue?