Young City Master Hunyuan could not help but show a hint of fear and said: "My father is Immortal Geng Yang, how dare you?!" However, as soon as he finished speaking, the four of them sneered and said: "Immortal Geng Yang? He can't even protect himself now

  ! Young City Master Hunyuan

  said angrily: "What are you talking about? What did you do to my father!"

  Young City Master Hunyuan had originally planned to hand over the luck stone bead, but at this time, he wanted to crush the bead. If If it weren't for this pearl, why would there be so many disputes?

  But the four people also saw the thoughts of Young City Master Hunyuan, and immediately said: "Who is it that Gengyang City has not handed over enough people to go to the Immortal Evil Battlefield this year? Now the emperor has to punish Geng Yang Immortal Lord for delaying. Of course you If you hand over the luck stone beads honestly, you can offset your merits and demerits."

  It turns out that the deadline for a new round of the Immortal and Evil Battlefield is approaching, but Gengyang City has never handed over enough manpower. Now the fact that Young City Master Hunyuan obtained the Luck Stone Bead is regarded as a thorn in the eyes of many people, so someone quietly reported it to the person in charge of the Southern Territory The Immortal Emperor said that Immortal Geng Yang ignored the emperor's decree and secretly searched for treasures.

  Emperor Changsheng sent his men to investigate. If the matter was true, he would be arrested and brought to justice.

  Originally, this matter needed further investigation, but how could the young city lord Hunyuan, the son of Geng Yang Immortal Lord, leave Geng Yang City overnight without raising suspicion? In addition, this thing is really coveted, and even these immortals did not want to let it go easily, so they came to capture the Young City Master Hunyuan.

  Young City Master Hunyuan was a little hesitant. Although he was a little naive, he was not stupid. These people just started taking action without saying anything, and they didn't seem to let him go.

  If he really handed over this bead, the other party would no longer have any scruples. Therefore, Young City Master Hunyuan was even more unwilling to hand over this bead, and only held it in his hand with a tangled expression.

  Seeing that Young City Master Hunyuan was obviously interested, the four immortals no longer pressed each other step by step, and only said in a seductive manner: "Now the Emperor's King of Justice has gone to arrest Immortal Geng Yang. If it is any longer, I am afraid that I will not be able to defend myself."

  Young City Master Hunyuan still had difficulty making a decision. He held the Luck Stone Bead in his hand and quietly used his immortal power to probe into it. He remembered that Gu Yue had said about the efficacy of this item before.

  In the past few days, Young City Master Hunyuan has been studying this thing whenever he has free time, but he feels that he has been deceived. Not to mention taking away other people's luck, even enhancing luck is simply not possible. No, otherwise would he have fallen to this point?

  At this moment, Young City Master Hunyuan was desperate. In desperation, he once again injected his immortal power into the Luck Stone Bead. This time, the Luck Stone Bead was different from the lifeless appearance before. It was like something had changed, and it was buzzing and trembling non-stop.

  It turns out that this luck stone bead needs to be warmed and nourished to be effective. In the past, Yin Li used spiritual energy to nourish it for several years, but the Young Master of Hunyuan City has immortal power, so it is naturally faster.

  At this moment, not to mention Young City Master Hunyuan who was very surprised, the four people around him were even more wary when they saw this strange scene. The purpose of this treasure is extraordinary, and they don’t know what will happen next?

  However, when the light shined, the luck stone bead dimmed again, and Young City Master Hunyuan wanted to cry but had no tears. Was this really a joke to him?

  At the next moment, a figure in white suddenly descended from the sky from the top of the ninth level. He stepped on the fairy sword, and seemed to be carrying misty clouds all over his body, as bright as stars and as bright as the bright moon.

  It can only be described in four words: peerless and extraordinary.

  Gu Yue discovered that there was a crowd fighting at the door of his house. Of course, he couldn't ignore it. When Gu Yue came over, he found that they were still acquaintances.

  Isn't he the same person who competed with him for the luck stone beads a few days ago?

  Gu Yue couldn't help but look at the luck stone bead in his hand, still a little sour, and couldn't help asking his senior: "Senior, what exactly is this thing? Does senior know..." In Gu Yue's view

  , Zhong Xiao was omnipotent and naturally knew what this object was, but Gu Yue still didn't understand why the senior didn't take a photo of this object himself.

  After a moment, Zhong Xiao's indifferent voice sounded in his sea of ​​consciousness: "This thing... is just a scrap of something, it's nothing." Gu Yue's unhappiness was instantly wiped away. He was worthy of being a senior.  It’s amazing, I even know this clearly, but I don’t know what kind of treasure it is!

  Are we destined to meet each other in this life...