If it hadn't been for Gu Yue's appearance, who could have imagined today's situation?

  However, as the head of Mingzong, Huo Tian's most important thing now, apart from Gu Yue's affairs, is to deal with Yin Li and Rong Fujing.

  Yin Li is the previous Demon Lord Wujiu. This incident is shocking. He has committed countless murders and suffered hundreds of punishments from the Immortal Family. But now that he has been reincarnated as a disciple of Ming Zong, Ming Zong should handle it. There must be someone in the demon world who would speak up for him.

  Sure enough, when Huo Tian revealed his thoughts, both the Jiyin Sect and the Kunlun Sect waved their hands and said, "How could this person have anything to do with my demon world? There is already a demon god in my demon world. Others should not touch him! As for Rong Fujing, after all, his mother had made such sacrifices. Huo Tian also regretted that there were some problems with his education methods back then, otherwise it would not have been like this.

  So Huo Tian decided to confine Rong Fujing to Mingzong forever.

  Rong Fujing was already like a piece of wood that could not speak. He stared blankly at the sky, where the golden light had not dispersed, and it seemed that there was still Gu Yue's figure.

  At this moment, he had a fantasy in his heart, imagining how great it would be if he could follow Gu Yue to fly to the fairy world.

  But the next second this fantasy was broken by the cruel reality. Rong Fujing remembered just now that he only wanted to question Gu Yue why he didn't like him, so he deliberately said that Gu Yue didn't like people, but it was just to attract Gu Yue's attention. !

  However, Gu Yue did not deny that he fell in love with the mythical beast! How is this possible? There is a world of difference between humans and beasts. Even if the mythical beasts turn into human form in the future, they may not necessarily look that good-looking. After all, the aesthetics of demon cultivators are completely different from the aesthetics of humans!

  Rong Fujing murmured to himself, like a curse and a prayer, he would definitely regret it.

  Yin Li, on the other hand, looked at the sky in despair.

  Tianmen! He once planned hard and sacrificed blood to the common people just to open the Heaven's Gate, but was despised by everyone in the world. He just felt that no one understood him. As long as he opened the Heaven's Gate, everything would be different.

  However, what Yin Li didn't expect was that the Tianmen was opened so easily by Gu Yue without any effort at all!

  Then who do you think you are? Once, when Yin Li was in the late stage of becoming a god, he was extremely close to the Heavenly Gate and found the destiny stone bead from the place where heaven and earth were closed. He thought this was a blessing.

  Heaven is unfair!

  A trace of blood overflowed from Yin Li's mouth, and he yelled crazily in his heart. At the same time, Yin Li suddenly felt that his hand was empty. The luck stone bead he was holding tightly disappeared at some point!

  At this moment, Yin Li was really scared. Without the Luck Stone Bead, he would never be reborn, let alone get good luck that others could not imagine... The Luck Stone Bead was what he relied on, it was given to him by God, why...

  At this time, Yin Li suddenly looked like a crazy demon. In fact, this was a kind of favor, but he was too greedy. Why did he only understand now...

*

  Fairy world supreme ruler is the Emperor of Heaven, and his cultivation has transcended the realm of immortals, which is unknowable.