What's more, although the Daxia Dynasty's cultivation resources are not as good as those first-class sects that can obtain rare objects in the world, most of the resources are readily available, and they are definitely much better than ordinary sects.

  A trace of surprise flashed in Emperor Sheng's eyes, but it soon became clear.

  Shengdi used the Tianzi Wangqi technique to see many people. Under normal circumstances, if the heaven, earth and people get one, they will have different lights on their bodies.

  But Shengdi has never seen such a terrifying light emanating from someone so far, it is so radiant, compared to him, everything around him seems eclipsed.

  This proves that he has reached the point of extreme harmony in heaven, earth and human beings. He doesn't need other decorations at all, and he can go straight to the avenue.

  And how could such a peerless and extraordinary person think highly of Daxia Guozuo?

  Emperor Sheng sighed inwardly, and could only retreat and said the next best thing: "Then please, sir, please stay for a while longer. You must not miss such a grand ceremony like a hundred schools of discussion." Gu Yue nodded politely

  . Yue is not very interested in discussing the Dao of Hundred Schools, but it is okay to listen to it, but it is absolutely not allowed to participate.

  Even if Gun Gunjiao doesn't need to play by himself, and Ji Yu is in front, but Gu Yue looked at today's posture, the risk factor is still extremely high, in short, Gun Gunjiao will not sign up!

  Seeing that Gu Yue finally nodded and agreed, Sheng Di showed a bit of joy, and Sheng Di didn't want to disturb Gu Yue too much, so he asked someone to send Gu Yue and others to the best residence of the palace cultivators, and let his children stay down.

  At this time, the princes and daughters all looked at their father curiously. Although they wished to worship Gu Yue as their teacher on the spot, the teacher of a country is not too hasty.

  Sheng Di had already seen their thoughts, and said with a cold snort: "Don't you always want me to establish the position of crown prince?" After saying this, everyone couldn't care less, their expressions changed slightly, and they all lowered their heads

  .

  Hey, it's no wonder they!

  After all, Shengdi has been the emperor for fifty years, and they are very tired after fighting for so many years! It would have been great if the father had established the crown prince earlier, and the second brother would not have died tragically.

  At the beginning, the death of the second prince also made these people tremble with fear, and they were locked up for more than half a year, but in the end, it was true that no one ordered the monks under him to kill their brothers.

  Therefore, everyone calmed down a lot after they came out. Although they were a little aggrieved by Emperor Sheng's dismissal of the monks, they did not dare to complain.

  Emperor Sheng looked at everyone's expressions, and said calmly: "I said before that you were born as my children, and you are also of the blood of the Great Xia royal family, and you have a dragon spirit on your body. If those monks have evil intentions, you will have no way to escape, so Let you stay away from the monks to prevent being killed, why, is my painstaking effort so hard to understand?"

  Everyone shook their heads, trembling, they had also heard that some people in the Demon Cult specialize in feeding on dragon energy, especially that King Nanming Fortunately, a year ago, Gu Yue, the elder brother of Mingzong, acted for the heavens and abolished the Abi Hell Knife that King Nanming had cultivated so hard. Now King Nanming has disappeared and is nowhere on the dragon and tiger list. .

  However, everyone couldn't help being even more curious: "Father, if this is the case, why..."

  In fact, every priest in the royal family knows the basics, and no matter how extraordinary that person is, they don't know the origin!

  Sheng Di took a deep look at them and said: "Don't say that the dragon spirit on your body is so small, even I, Mr. Gu can't see it!" After that, Sheng Emperor waved his big hand and said: "If any of you have the ability

  to If you favor him, I will pass on the throne to whoever!"

  Everyone was in a daze for a long time, but the father actually said that it was his dragon spirit, and the venerable didn't like it at all. Could it be that he is really a fairy?

  And when they heard Emperor Sheng's next words, everyone was instantly excited!

  *

  Yin Li finally reached the palace and saw that the Wangjing Palace was much larger than the palace built by his former Demon Lord.

  As expected, it was made by the power of the people. Now that Daxia has enjoyed the state for three thousand years, Yin Li squinted his eyes and looked up at the palace. It seemed that he could see the dense dragon aura, and he couldn't help smiling.

  Although Yin Li came here this time for the purpose of discussing Taoism among hundreds of schools, that was not all.

  After all, Yin Li was only in the late stage of foundation building. Even if he could win the first place in the discussion, it would be difficult to convince the crowd.

  What's more, Yin Li had already seen that Emperor Sheng's discussion of the Hundred Sects was just a pretense. After all, under normal circumstances, the dynasty's enshrined position would only become vacant after one of the enshrined enshrinements passed away.

  Therefore, Emperor Sheng did not really intend to select someone for enshrinement, but to find out the real culprit who murdered the second prince.

  Before Yin Li came, he had already inquired about everything that had happened in the Great Xia Dynasty in the past few years.

  The second prince died tragically for no apparent reason. The cause of his death is unexplainable, and it is still unknown who caused it.

  But others don't know. As a former Demon Lord, how can Yin Li not know?

  After Yin Li inquired about the details, he could already see the clues!

  This is done by people from the demon world.

  If this matter can be solved, Yin Li believes that Emperor Sheng will treat him differently. When the time comes, he will become famous in the Hundred Sects of Taoism. Why worry about not being able to get the Dragon Qi?

  *

  When Gu Yue arrived at the new place and took a short rest, he heard someone reporting from outside that several princes and princesses had sent gifts and invitations.

  Although there were all kinds of rare and exotic treasures, Gu Yue just looked through them casually and put them aside.

  At this time, one of the greeting cards caught Gu Yue's attention, and he saw that it read: The third emperor's daughter brought her spiritual pet dog egg to pay her a special visit.

  Doggy?

  Gu Yue's eyes suddenly lit up. It sounded like the same type of cute spiritual beast as his little Zai Zai!

  The little Zaizai was lying on the ground fine in Gu Yue's arms, but then he suddenly got up angrily and scratched Gu Yue!