I also hope that the ancestors of the past generations will forgive themselves!

  As Huo Tian prayed silently, a faint cloud suddenly appeared from the incense stick, turning into a line of spiritual power and sinking into Huo Tian's body.

  Huo Tian suddenly felt that his spiritual sea had become much wider, and he was overjoyed.

  It turns out that this spiritual incense is extremely rare. It is called the manifesting incense. It requires grinding the horns of the sixth-grade spiritual beast White Elephant and Rhinoceros for several years before making it. This spiritual incense can manifest the true spirit. If the prayer is justified, it will absorb the spiritual energy of heaven and earth, feed back the incense to the whole body.

  On the other hand, if this prayer is not in line with the will of the gods, it will come back to bite you.

  Although Huo Tian had already made preparations for this grand ceremony, he needed to use the spirit incense before it could be considered as the official inauguration ceremony, and he is now in the mid-stage of the transformation of the gods. At this level, it is difficult to improve his cultivation, unless he gets the gift of heaven. Big opportunities have just grown.

  And once it backfires, it will be a catastrophe for Huo Tian. I don't know how long it will take to return to this state.

  But Huo Tian didn't hesitate much, and still dropped the spiritual incense. If it didn't work, he could use his supernatural powers to cover it up, but he didn't expect such an unexpected surprise!

  Even the ancestors of the Ming Zong recognized his approach very much, which is why he has such a huge spiritual power, which can improve his Qi Sea so much. Of course, it is far from enough to raise a level, but it can be worth a hundred years of hard work. Huo Tian was quite satisfied.

  Seeing the birth of that rosy glow, everyone present was also very happy. Senior brother, the ceremony started very smoothly...

  As for the people present who are in the same realm as Huo Tian, ​​they can only tell The clues.

  They couldn't help feeling envious when they saw it, well, this Huo Tian didn't know what to pray for, and he got so many benefits!

  It turns out that although this spirit incense is very useful, there are three very strict conditions. One is that the cultivator can only use it three times in a lifetime. Once the three times have passed, it will be useless even if it is lit again. The second is that specific occasions are needed, such as this kind of grand ceremony, so that the true spirit will feel it. Third, the content of the prayer must not have nothing to do with the grand ceremony.

  So everyone also murmured in their hearts, could it be that Gu Yue is really lucky?

  At this time, Huo Tian also turned around and announced to everyone with a red face that the canonization ceremony has officially begun!

  As his words fell, misty celestial music suddenly sounded above the palace platform, and a figure as light as a distant mountain came walking in the dense mist. Both in stature and temperament are impeccable.

  It's so hard to take your eyes off it!

  Until his eyebrows were vaguely revealed from the thin clouds, at this moment, both those who had seen Gu Yue and those who had not seen Gu Yue felt that it was a little difficult to breathe.

  What kind of face is this? It is difficult to describe with the words of this world. I just feel that his brows and eyes are as clear as the bright moon, and his temperament is as empty as misty rain.