So if Fang Yang is really allowed to face Patriarch Chiyang, then no matter how many magic weapons he has, he will not be able to resist the patriarch Chiyang's direct suppression with cultivation and spiritual consciousness, and if a cultivator cannot control his magic weapon, Then it is not far from death.

  Therefore, in order to restrain Chiyang Patriarch, Qiu Hagi, who is only one line away from Yuanying, can only make up for it.

  As for He Su, he faced the Saintess of the Upper Extreme Yin Sect, both of whom were women, and He Su would not be easily fooled by the other party's demon dance. At the same time, she set up a formation to fight against the Gu insects on the Saintess.

  Cui He confronted the demon monk. He kept the pure heart talisman in his hand, which just happened to restrain the opponent's formless cultivation magic. However, this demon monk was not easy in martial arts. Cui He could not support other teammates, he could only defend.

  The worst one was Fang Yang, who faced King Nanming.

  This King Nanming seems to be the weakest among the three, but in fact, his whole body's devilish energy has not diminished at all.

  This King Nanming was originally a prince in the mortal world. When he was young, he was obsessed with seeking immortals and asking questions. By chance, he learned that there was a realm of cultivation, but he thought that the orthodox cultivation was too slow, so he slaughtered the royal family and took the dragon energy to become a demon. There is a hint of dragon power in the devilish energy all over the body, which makes people's hearts tremble.

  At this time, although the four of them seem to be barely able to maintain a stalemate, they are actually well aware that as long as the balance of one party is broken, then the next outcome is already predictable.

  Therefore, everyone is struggling to support. Here, every movement of the Jiyin sect's saintess seems to be dancing with some kind of wonderful rhythm. After a long time, it really shakes the mind.

  He Su kept her fingers moving the formation flags and disks. In such a short period of time, she had already set up twenty-four formations, each of which was different, interlocking and interconnected.

  There are phantom formations, maze formations, killing formations, and life-and-death reincarnation formations. Even if these formations are found by magic weapons alone, He Su can make up for them with new formations in the next moment.

  If you want to break through the formation cultivator, the only way is to find the real body of the formation cultivator.

  But looking at the numerous formations, the Saintess of the Extreme Yin Sect was not in a hurry. She urged a picture scroll, and the scroll unfolded slowly, and actually recorded the current formation on it, and then the Saintess of the Extreme Yin Sect lightly tapped it with her finger, the formation's eye appeared on its own, and was broken without attacking.

  The holy girl of Jiyin sect randomly took out this secret treasure from her body, which was just enough to deal with the formation in front of her, but He Su still kept her mind, and her fingertips never slowed down. She knew in her heart that no matter how useful this magic weapon is, it needs aura supplementary and spiritual control, she is faster and lasts longer than the other party.

  The saintess of the Jiyin sect still seemed not in a hurry, she just smiled softly and said, "Okay, just look, is it me who is trapped, or you?" As her voice dropped, her demonic dance seemed even more touching, her laughter sounded like silver bells everywhere, and she couldn't tell where she was.