Chapter 69

After hearing Huo Shen's words, Zhong Fanglin also came out from behind the desk.

 "Dean Li, everyone has seen the video sent back by Jin Ming. Although it is a small underground city, it has a large resident population. I can't understand why Xue Yi did that. He must come back and explain this clearly. "

 The smile on Li Zhengping's face gradually faded: "Chairman Zhong, why are you doing this? We are also deeply saddened by the issue of style, but this time, please understand that we have made this decision after many considerations. Let me tell you the truth, it is related to the top secret of the research institute, and it is not suitable for public hearing. If you can't accept it, then today, I can only say I'm sorry."

 Zhong Fanglin's face darkened.

 Li Zhengping is right.

 The research institute and the hunting group alliance, in fact, neither one can do anything to the other.

 Due to their strong strength, these two organizations are completely independent from the mainland. They are unfettered and have a very high degree of freedom.

 Among them, alliances with strong cohesion are hard power. At a time when the strong are respected, they have achieved numerous military exploits and are most loved by the people.

 The role of the research institute is equally indispensable.

 Among the common people, its prestige is quite high.

 After all, if there were no institute, ordinary people without superpowers would have no ability to protect themselves in the face of alien beasts, and even the simplest diet would be difficult to sustain.

 Once these two behemoths break up, you can imagine the panic they will cause to the people.

 What's more, external worries have not been eliminated, and internal troubles have arisen again.

 The institute is certain that Zhong Fanglin will not become this eternal sinner for a mere Xue Yi.

 Furthermore, even if there were to be a fight, the Institute's assets would be unparalleled, and even if the Hunting Alliance had strong troops, there was no guarantee that it would be the winner.

 Now Li Zhengping has spoken to this point just to force Zhong Fanglin to express his position.

 Seeing that Zhong Fanglin was silent at this time, he turned to Huo Shen: "Captain Huo, the institute does not want to stand on the opposite side of the alliance. The common enemy of mankind is alien beasts, not compatriots. Xue Yi is at fault, and the institute must be serious He will be punished, but he is no different to the institute than Captain Huo is to the hunting alliance. I think if the person who made the mistake today was Captain Huo, Chairman Zhong would not let him go easily, right?" Huo Shen instead lowered his

 head Smiling: "My enemies are strange beasts, but Xue Yi's enemies are not necessarily the same as me." "Captain Huo is

 serious."

 Li Zhengping waved his hand and opened the star network, and the projector played the bustling crowd outside the city, " I believe what happened to Jin Ming was just an accident, otherwise how could these people be unscathed?"

 Hearing this, Huo Shen looked at Xiao Hanping.

 Xiao Hanping didn't speak.

 Li Zhengping said with a smile: "As for the consequences of the fall of Jinming, Chairman Zhong and Captain Huo should rest assured that the institute will take full responsibility. I understand the people's eagerness very well, and I will make arrangements one by one in the future. I will definitely do it." Until the two of you are satisfied, do you think this is okay?"