Chapter 76

Xiao Hanping looked at Huo Shen.

 "You know I won't stay."

 Huo Shen suddenly raised his hand and grabbed Xiao Hanping's arm: "You have already died once, do you want to die again! You shouldn't come at all." Xiao Hanping let him move "Even if I stay here, how long can I survive?"

 Huo Shen said in a deep voice, "As long as I am here, nothing will happen to you."

 Xiao Hanping paused.

 He knew what Huo Shen was worried about.

 It was precisely because of this knowledge that he rarely remained silent.

 If Huo Shen could guess it, so could he.

 The tide of alien beasts is coming fiercely, and the roar that can command the alien beasts has to be guarded against.

 Back then, a newly evolved six-star alien beast required him to die together to solve it. This time, it will be more dangerous.

 Huo Shen now wants to go alone.

 Obviously, he is still sad about what happened three years ago.

 Up to now, Xiao Hanping didn't know how to relieve him, so he changed his mind and said, "Whoever says it will die." There are so many strange beasts in the projection that just looking at them makes one's scalp tingle

 . Although the rescue team brought was elite, it was impossible to withstand it.

 If there are still six-star alien beasts, Huo Shen himself can't protect himself, and he can't be distracted to deal with them.

 This line of business must be more than auspicious.

 Huo Shen said: "But if you don't go, you will definitely not."

 Xiao Hanping pressed his wrist with his backhand: "Huo Shen, I have already made up my mind."

 Huo Shen pursed his thin lips.

 He knew that Xiao Hanping's decision would never be changed.

 But the unknown danger he was about to face made his inner uneasiness even more intense.

 Looking at him, Xiao Hanping said: "We haven't determined whether there will be six-star alien beasts. These are just speculations."

 Huo Shen held him tightly.

 After a long time, he finally relented: "If you want to go, don't separate from me."

 "Okay."

 But this promise failed to completely relax Huo Shen.

 His nerves were more tense than before, and his sharp side face was covered with cold frost, as if he had stepped into a battlefield from this moment on.

 "Let's go."

 Huo Shen and Xiao Hanping walked side by side outside the curtain.

 Gong Tao and Jodi, the Lord of Ryderburg, were still waiting outside the door.

 All the team members around didn't know what happened. They were stuck here and couldn't go to rest. They could only sit on the ground chatting boredly, and there was some noise around them.

 Jody had just hung up the call amidst the noise.

 Seeing the two coming out, Gong Tao took a step forward.

 He was about to speak when his eyes slipped and he was suddenly stunned as he didn't know what he saw.

 Xiao Hanping was looking at him. When he saw this, he followed his gaze and realized that Huo Shen's hand had not let go.