Chapter 26

Xiao Hanping knew that this was Huo Shen's language trap.

 Huo Shen now just wants him to admit his connection with "Xiao Hanping".

 "I said -"

 His words were interrupted by the ice wall that suddenly collapsed in front of him.

 The master of the ability finally regained his composure.

 The cold air in the room gradually began to dissipate.

 The surrounding frozen ice continued to make small crackling sounds, and they also began to melt.

 Huo Shen was still standing where he was.

 He looked at Xiao Hanping, and never looked away from the beginning: "I just want to know this answer. As long as you answer me, I won't ask you any more questions." Although Huo Shen has a strong personality, he

 never Go back on your word.

 Xiao Hanping did not doubt the authenticity of this sentence.

 He just never knew that Huo Shen could be so messy in private.

 Judging from the other party's performance in the past two days, Xiao Hanping has no doubt that even if he emphasizes the same sentence many times, Huo Shen will never give up.

 If he could be calmed down with just one sentence, that would be a good idea.

 Huo Shen is still waiting.

 He still stared closely at Xiao Hanping, refusing to let go of any subtle changes in expression on this face.

 With every passing second, the anxiety inside doubled.

 Such fierce and unbearable suffering made Huo Shen straighten his thin lips. Only the stinging pain from his clenched fingers could bring him a glimmer of clarity.

 At this moment, he heard Xiao Hanping's voice finally reaching his ears.

 "He's still alive."

 At this moment, Huo Shen seemed to be hit by something.

 "Boom!"

 What is ringing.

 Like a hallucination.

 Really hear this.

 Like an answer he imagined.

 Huo Shen froze in place, and murmured back: "What did you say?"

 But he didn't care about the answer to this question, and he didn't even think about whether Xiao Hanping's words were credible, and then repeated:

 "He's still alive."

 The eyes that had been enduring the pain suddenly fell into the long-awaited hope that had been waiting for three years, and they shone brilliantly under the light, which was astonishingly bright.

 "He's alive,"

 he said again.

 The sudden huge surprise exploded in his chest, eagerly squeezing into every blood vessel in his body.

 The sharp tinnitus couldn't cover the heavy breathing.

 He heard a chaotic heartbeat, beating like a drum.

 Huo Shen's jawline tightened violently.

 Suddenly, Xiao Hanping was also slightly startled.

 He saw that Huo Shen's eyes seemed to be filled with water.