Chapter 1

[The various functions of the host's body are being tested. ]

 [Recovering——]

 Xiao Hanping frowned slightly. In this mechanical sound that seemed to sound directly from his mind, his chaotic consciousness was gradually returning.

 Immediately afterwards, bursts of numbness flooded his body like a tide.

 The short breaths gradually calmed down.

 The weak limbs gradually regained consciousness.

 The sharp tinnitus is also gradually dissipating.

 Xiao Hanping noticed that he was sitting crookedly, his limbs were cold, and his back hurt even more.

 While breathing, there was a strong smell of blood rushing into the nostrils along with the biting cold wind.

 He was very weak, not only his limbs were weak, his eyelids were as heavy as lead, and even the supernatural powers in his body remained motionless.

 It should be because of forcibly suppressing the violent beasts in the core pollution area alone.

 But still alive?

 Thinking of the voice that came from nowhere just now, Xiao Hanping half-opened his eyes and looked around.

 He is outdoors.

 In addition to the smell of blood, the air was also filled with a putrid smell of moisture.

 Gray snow fell, covering the scattered footprints and bloodstains everywhere on the ground with a thin layer, but it didn't have time to cover all the traces.

 There was a small-scale battle here, and it seemed that it had been over for some time.

 Someone rescued him?

 But there was no one around.

 So what happened to the voice that sounded in my head just now?

 At this moment, Xiao Hanping's temple suddenly felt a stinging pain.

 A large number of memories belonging to others crashed into his mind!

 The strong discomfort made him straighten his thin lips.

 But until then, all questions have been answered.

 He could already see his hand on his lap.

 This hand has distinct joints, ignoring the fact that it was bruised from the cold, it is indeed pleasing to the eye, but it is thin and long, and it does not look like the hand of a person who has been fighting all year round.

 Not even his hands.

 Not just his hands.

 This is not his body at all.

 Xiao Hanping twirled his fingertips.

 The current situation has completely exceeded his expectations, and it cannot be explained by common sense.

 Because he is now living as someone else.

 His full name was Ji Mingfeng, and his family was quite happy. Because his father was a superpower, the family's living conditions were quite satisfactory compared to ordinary people.

 Unfortunately, a year ago, the original person's father died while performing a mission. Faced with a tearful mother and a well-behaved and sensible younger brother, the original person could only grit his teeth and shoulder the burden of a family. So after he turned eighteen, On the second day, that is, today, I chose to go out of the city to earn contribution points in order to try my best to improve the lives of my mother and brother. Unexpectedly, I encountered an accident on this first mission, and sat in the ice and snow for three full hours. Until just now, I finally couldn't hold on and lost the signs of life.