Chapter 87

On the way up the mountain, Huo Shen became unusually quiet for some reason.

 The communication channel remained silent for a long time, with only the imperceptible sound of electric current indicating a good connection.

 But because they were on the battlefield, no one spoke.

 The air was filled with the rumble of the mecha moving at high speed.

 Xue Yi's iron weapon pressed against the front line, breaking down all the tall dead trees in front of him, and rushed forward with force.

 The superpowers were flying high in the sky, following these giant mechas.

 Xiao Hanping and Huo Shen are still at the front, serving as guides.

 This time, everyone took the initiative to face the tide of alien beasts and no longer made sneak attacks.

 Kankan saw the shadows of strange beasts moving in the distance. The fire power moved according to Xiao Hanping's will and spread out on the ground in an instant.

 The towering flames sway violently in the wind!

 The alien beasts rush around in panic and fear.

 Seeing the enemy, they looked up to the sky and roared.

 The howls were passed from one voice to another, and soon extended into the depths of the night, endless as echoes.

 This time.

 It's a real fight.

 Xiao Hanping and Huo Shen were on the left and right, and the tongues of fire swept across the soles of their feet, creating a gap for the drone armor behind them that was enough to penetrate the tide of alien beasts.

 The sound of bombing.

 Screams.

 The blood of alien beasts.

 The remains of a mecha.

 The flames surged into the sky.

 Hot and pungent smoke.

 Both sides mingled, entangled with each other's attacks.

 Only Xiao Hanping and Huo Shen were not hindered by the attacks of the alien beasts.

 The two of them rushed side by side towards the center of the tide of alien beasts.

 There, there is also a strange beast that is the most threatening, and they need to deal with it.

 The powerful ice and fire ability is unstoppable.

 Anyone who tried to attack was turned into ashes in the frost.

 The crowd behind them looked up into the sky in awe.

 The two backs of red and blue appeared frequently in Xingwang videos three years ago.

 Each time, it brings a new round of victory and peace to the City of Dawn and the entire continent.

 The Eastern Dungeon is the dawn of the continent.

 Xuanfeng and Binglan are the unshakable dawn of the Eastern Dungeon.

 After three years of calm, people thought they had already forgotten their invincibility back then.

 But see you today.

 The red mecha that was traveling far away on the sea of ​​fire clearly resembled the old figure of City Lord Xiao.