Chapter 70

After leaving the Alliance Center.

 Because it will take time to mobilize the rescue force to the west, the two boarded the energy vehicle first, but did not rush to the exit.

 Seeing Xiao Hanping set his destination on Lihai Middle Road, Huo Shen asked: "Are you really planning to just let Xue Yi go?"

 Xiao Hanping didn't speak immediately.

 After a long time, he asked back: "In your opinion, why did Xue Yi do this?"

 In order to protect the experimental product, he did not hesitate to pay the price of a dungeon.

 Judging from the time when Xue Yi snatched the authority at that time, his decision was cold and firm, and he did not waver in the slightest.

 Facing tens of thousands of people, what kind of cold-blooded person would make this choice without hesitation.

 Such Xue Yi is completely opposite to the gentle friend in memory.

 Having not experienced these three years of turmoil, Xiao Hanping didn't know what happened during this period.

 Hearing this, Huo Shen looked at him, trying to read clues from his face.

 Back in Shuguang, Xiao Hanping valued Xue Yi.

 Xue Yi also worked tirelessly to create Xuanfeng for Xiao Hanping himself.

 They had a deep relationship.

 Now that Xue Yi finally showed his feet, what would Xiao Hanping think in his heart?

 If he thinks about the past, will he soften his heart?

 However, as usual, Huo Shen failed to detect Xiao Hanping's real thoughts from this face.  He could only suppress the sore thoughts that were surging in his heart, and said in a low voice: "I'm not him, how do I know why he did this." Xiao Hanping glanced at him, wondering where

 his inexplicable temper came from

Come.

 Meeting this gaze, Huo Shen turned his face uncomfortably and said, "But you don't have to worry. After the wave of alien beasts that broke out three years ago, all the dungeons rebuilt are equipped with the latest radar detection devices. , the investigation is very rigorous and basically covers possible situations, otherwise Xue Yi would not ask for trouble and go to such a remote place to continue the experiment. In addition, you just reminded the teacher, she will not turn a deaf ear to your words ."

 "Yeah."

 Xiao Hanping was not surprised by his words.

 It is normal for the dungeon to take preventive measures for what happened three years ago, especially the central dungeon, which has a transcendent status and will not easily get into trouble.

 Seeing that his reaction was dull, Huo Shen waited and asked directly: "What do you think about this matter?" Xiao Hanping said: "The reconstruction of Shuguang has not been completed yet. Xue Yi will definitely go to Dongfang at this time

 . There is another purpose."

 The answer Huo Shen expected was far from the answer.

 He paused, "Are you doubting Xue Yi?"

 Xiao Hanping's eyes turned around Huo Shen's face again: "If your injury has not healed, there is still enough time for you to go to the hospital for a physical examination."

 Huo Shen : "..."

 Knowing that Xiao Hanping was doubting his IQ again, he pretended not to have heard and continued, "Normally speaking, Xue Yi really shouldn't leave an absolutely safe place to go to a place where the tide of alien beasts has not been completely wiped out. Dongfang. In fact, when he came back, Jin Ming was surrounded by a wave of alien beasts. It was impossible to break through with just his ability." Speaking of this, he suddenly remembered something and raised his eyes to look at Xiao Hanping, "Also,