Chapter 40

Chasing each other in the woods is like a fish in water for Xiao Hanping, but for the members of the DO hunting group, it is equivalent to hell-level difficulty in an escape game.

 The commentator was originally worried that if Xiao Hanping tried his best to speed up, the limited-function tracking equipment might run out of energy again. At that time, he didn't know how to explain to the screaming and passionate audience in the live broadcast room.

 But as soon as this idea came up, I heard a loud bang from the projection!

 The commentator hurriedly looked over, and couldn't help being stunned: "Uh, it was a school of DO that crashed into a tree... Fortunately, the cockpit of the mech has a shockproof function, so it shouldn't be a big deal, but I guess I'm a little dizzy—ah, it's a coincidence, He was overtaken by Ji Mingfeng!"

 The guide also pretended nothing had happened: "Look, the energy indicator light on the mecha has gone out, and Ji Mingfeng has eliminated another competitor!" Sure enough, the next moment, Xiao Hanping's voice came through again. The projection reaches

 the audience's ears.

 "Three."

 This simple number seemed to be a reminder for the opponent at this moment.

 They ignored the obstacles scattered throughout the woods and fled in all directions.

 Xiao Hanping raised his hand and clicked on the map on the display screen, roughly scanned several routes, then selected a target and suddenly accelerated!

 Hearing the sound of the mecha rushing forward through the air from far to near from behind, the opponent became more and more panicked.

 But the current speed is already the limit of his controllability, and if he speeds up rashly, he will only end up hitting a tree like his teammates.

 Just as he hesitated, Xiao Hanping had already fully charged the energy cannon.

 The beam dragged a long red arc and landed in front of the opponent with a "bang", forcing the latter to stop.

 At this time, the second shell hit his side hard, successfully blocking his second escape route.

 The commentator was surprised: "Ji Mingfeng can guess the opponent's route so accurately! Director Sun, how did he do it?"

 The instructor said: "Prediction, or prediction. Ji Mingfeng, a student, must have a lot of actual combat experience, whether it is hunting or fighting.

 " , what is the success rate of predicting attacks?"

 Instructor: "..."

 If he had this skill, would he be reduced to commentating on games? ?

 But in front of thousands of spectators, he had the nerve to tell the truth, so he could only say vaguely: "Well...predicting attacks like this is very difficult, so I said that Ji Mingfeng must have very rich actual combat experience.

 " Fearing that the commentator would dig him another hole, he quickly changed the subject, "Look! Ji Mingfeng has stopped another opponent, and his speed is too fast!" The commentator then said, "That's right, DO's