Chapter 74

When the visitor finally calmed down, he finally remembered to introduce himself.

 "Look at me, I'm just thinking about these things, and I almost forgot about my business!"

 He slapped his head, then raised his chest and looked serious, "Captain Huo, I'm Jody Lester from the Ames Hunting Group, and I belong to the sixth Brigade, position captain, please advise!"

 Lester.

 This surname sounds familiar, but I can't remember where I heard it for a while.

 In addition, the title of Captain Yamax made Xiao Hanping look at each other more.

 Jody looked young, no more than twenty-one.

 His appearance is very good, his facial contour has the unique edges and corners of Westerners, his facial features are handsome, his chestnut hair makes his complexion whiter, his red lips are curved in a large arc, and his blue eyes are also shining particularly eye-catching look.

 But at this age, to be able to stand out in the talented Yamasi hunting group, naturally it will not only rely on appearance.

 Jody smiled brightly, with two canine teeth on his lower lip, and he was a bit cute at his age: "This time, an accident happened in Ryderburg, and we happened to be nearby. The head of the group told me before that it might be on the way I didn't expect it to be such a coincidence to meet you!"

 However, in Huo Shen's eyes, he never saw the cuteness of others.

 His tone was still impersonal and indifferent: "There is still one day to drive, and I will arrange a car for you to rest." Jody seemed to have been prepared for a long time, and he was not intimidated by such a cold and cold attitude at all

 .

 "No, no, no!" He waved his hands again and again, "Don't bother, I'll just stay here, I'm very grateful to have a place for me to sit!" Hua Luo winked at Xiao Hanping, "It's just right, I can

 still Have a good chat with your new friends."

 Seeing his small movements, Huo Shen's face suddenly turned black.

 But the words have already been said here, and the convoy has already set off, so he can't just drive people out of the car.

 Although he intends to do so.

 Jodi had already sat down on his own, and sincerely praised: "I just saw you take action, it was really amazing! You are indeed Captain Huo, one person can resist the entire herd of alien beasts. In the past, I could only watch it in the video I finally saw your demeanor with my own eyes today."

 This kind of flattery was too common for Huo Shen.

 Jodi also understood this, so he changed the subject, looked at Xiao Hanping, and asked with a smile: "And this guy, his ability to control supernatural powers, stunned me! I just don't know if I have this honor, Heard your name?"

 He stared at Xiao Hanping, the smile on his face seemed to dye his pupils, his young and handsome face was full of expectant seriousness.

 It's just a name, there's no need to hide it.

 Xiao Hanping said: "Ji Mingfeng."

 Jody suddenly understood, and immediately said: "So you are Ji Mingfeng!"

 Xiao Hanping was a little surprised.

 The Ames Hunting Group didn't enter the central dungeon, and he and Jody didn't have any intersections. No matter how they looked at each other, they seemed to know him.