Chapter 95 Finale (2)

Xiao Hanping was silent for a moment, and asked: "Why?"

 Xue Yi's smile deepened: "Because I have the chance to take revenge only if I am alive."

 He waited for thirteen years, and indeed he got a chance.

 At that time, the experiment on the fusion of humans and spars was still at a loss. Except for him, even if a more "gentle" experimental method was improved later, no experimental subject survived for more than half a year.

 He was the only one left, but he had never detected the fluctuation of supernatural powers.

 The research center's experiments on the evolution of alien beasts finally made a breakthrough -

 the first man-made six-star alien beast was born under Xue Yi's eyes.

 The scientific researchers had great confidence in the mind control method that had never made a mistake in the past thirteen years, but as a precautionary measure, they cautiously locked up this man-made behemoth before reveling in celebration.

 As for Xue Yi, he was randomly placed in an ordinary observation room. He even forgot to close the door.

 Xue Yi has watched researchers operate those programs thousands of times. They only treat him as a beast in human form, and they never shy away from it.

 After getting the simulator to control the alien beasts, he released the alien beast king, slaughtered the research center, and released it again, instantly defeating all the guardian hunting groups.

 People nearby were affected and suffered heavy casualties.

 But soon, the five powerful men formed a temporary team and took over the "Beheading Operation" mission urgently issued by the Hunting Group Alliance to kill the Alien Beast King.

 After that, Xue Yi realized that only the power of a strange beast could not support his revenge plan, so he went back and copied an experiment record, completely destroyed the entire research center, and forged a resume to study As the sole survivor of the center, he broke into the institute headquarters.

 "I stayed in the Central Committee for half a year and found out about you, so I went to Shuguang."

 He trailed off.

 It was a long silence.

 This simple story is full of disgusting cruelty.

 Xiao Hanping also found out the reason why Xue Yi ignored human life.

 He turned his face sideways and briefly exchanged glances with Huo Shen, rubbing the crystal in his palm, ready to attack at any time.

 After what he has experienced, Xue Yi hates humans extremely. It is not difficult to understand, but wrong is wrong.

 The institute is guilty.

 What did the massacred people do wrong?

 Xue Yi noticed his movements and his eyes dimmed slightly.

 Gong Tao suddenly said: "Wait, you said you wanted to know about the leader? Did you know the leader before?"

 Hearing this, Xue Yi's fingers trembled.

 He opened his mouth and asked Xiao Hanping: "Do you remember Lening Town?" Xiao  Hanping had no impression

 of this place name: "Lening Town?"

Some self-deprecation: "You really don't remember."

 Compared with the endless talk about the research center, this time, he did not explain a word, only raised his hand and raised the gun, pointing at Huo Shen.