Chapter 21

Everything that happened in the outside world did not interfere with Xiao Hanping.

 After defeating Fu Han with an absolute advantage, he continued to score 20 points in the game!

 Meeting gods and killing gods, meeting ghosts and killing ghosts, just seeing him is a point, and he has never failed. The audience in the live broadcast room was so excited that he screamed.

 Finally, seeing him secure the first place with an absolute advantage of 26 total points, ending the first round of assessment, everyone was even more excited than Song Yingguang who was taken away!

 "Is it over so soon?? I haven't seen enough!" "I haven't seen

 such a fun game for a long time. I want a fixed perspective for the next game!" "

 This Ji Mingfeng didn't give anyone a chance. He won all four One point more than one point is too much! But I like it hahahahaha!!" "

 I went and checked the overall standings. The second-ranked team only has 12 points. Ji Mingfeng is awesome!!" "Big

 brother I’m still missing a little brother, I want to share my love with you too!”

 The live broadcast projection gradually went black amid their eager discussion.

 After the battle, Xiao Hanping and Song Yingguang stored the mecha at the administrator's prompt and were walking outside the venue.

 Song Yingguang walked hand in hand with each other, with a dreamy smile on his face: "Ji Mingfeng, we are the first." I don't know how

 many times he heard this sentence, but Xiao Hanping had enough and quickened his pace several times.

 Finally arriving at the door, he decided to break up on the spot: "I still have things to do, see you tomorrow." Song Yingguang came back to his senses in a second and quickly

 stopped him: "Don't leave! Thanks to you today, I want to treat you to dinner!" However, before he heard the reply, he screamed again: "Fu Han?!"

 Xiao Hanping followed his line of sight and glanced over.

 At this time, the assessment has come to an end. There are not many people around, and the figure standing in front of the gate is particularly conspicuous.

 Perhaps hearing the movement behind him, Fu Han turned around.

 His eyes did not stay on Song Yingguang for half a second, but fell straight on Xiao Hanping.

 He's been waiting here since he was eliminated.

 Song Yingguang was nervous: "Ji Mingfeng, what should we do? Did he feel dissatisfied with the loss just now and wanted to seek revenge from you? But the students are fighting in private, will they--" Before he finished speaking, Fu Han had already walked

 away come over.

 Song Yingguang swallowed, hid behind Xiao Hanping and asked in a low voice: "What should I do?"

 It's just that the two sides were not far away, and within the time of speaking, Fu Han had already come close to the two of them.

 He looked at Xiao Hanping, and took the initiative to say: "I'm Fu Han, you beat me just now."

 Fu Han is handsome and tall, but his expression is too cold, he looks a little difficult to get along with, but he doesn't seem to have any hostility.

 "I'm waiting for you here," he cut straight to the point, "I have two words to say."

 Xiao Hanping frowned slightly: "What words?"