Chapter 3

Martial arts?

 Hearing these words, Meng Wei, who was facing a formidable enemy, was stunned.

 He had recognized Huo Shen.

 In other words, there are very few people today who don't know Huo Shen.

 But the wall of people standing behind Huo Shen with guns made him unable to tell whether the other party was an enemy or a friend, so he subconsciously wanted to answer on behalf of Xiao Hanping.

 "Lord Huo Shen, it's -"

 Huo Shen looked at him.

 Meng Wei couldn't help but shudder.

 It was the first time he came into contact with a strong person like Huo Shen, and he discovered that just one look from a high-level superpower could bring a flood of pressure to him.

 Fortunately, Xiao Hanping had already dug up the memory of the original person and said, "It's Uncle Meng."

 He was actually a little surprised. He didn't expect Huo Shen to be interested in such a trivial matter.

 Meng Wei came back to his senses, nodded repeatedly, and responded cautiously: "...That's me."

 Hearing this, Huo Shen's face darkened slightly, and his tone suddenly turned cold.

 "Lie."

 After saying this, the team members holding guns behind him looked solemn, and they all took a step forward!

 The battle is about to begin!

 The sound of the energy guns charging simultaneously made Meng Wei's face change greatly. He didn't know how he got into trouble with such a evil star today, but now was not the time to complain, so he quickly explained: "I only taught him for one year! Before that! It's his father who teaches, and it's me after his father's accident." After saying that, he carefully added, "We are members of the Holy Light City hunting team. If you don't believe me, you can find someone to confirm!" I don't know which sentence touched me.

 After hearing Huo Shen, he was silent for a moment and raised his hand to signal the people behind him to stop being alert.

 The team members put down their guns, and one of them glanced at Meng Wei in front of Xiao Hanping, then took a step forward and whispered to Huo Shen: "Captain, the older one is indeed wearing the protective suit of the Holy Light City's superpower. You see..."

 The two sides were a little far away. Xiao Hanping didn't hear what the other party said, but he could see that they had a result soon.

 Because Huo Shen's actions had interrupted the man's words.

 He moved forward and walked towards Xiao Hanping.

 "Who is your father?"

 Xiao Hanping reported his father's name, but it was not enough to satisfy Huo Shen.

 "Impossible."

 His face was cold and stern, and he kept walking.