Chapter 94 + Link

"That's enough."

 Seeing that Huo Shen had already started operating, Xiao Hanping said.

 In my mind, the system is happily requesting the host to grant permission to upgrade it.

 "Upgrading the system mall to a higher level can unlock the top recovery technique. As long as you have a breath..."

 Xiao Hanping did not continue to listen to the next words.

 He motioned Huo Shen to sit down and took out the crystal stone from his pocket.

 Huo Shen took off his protective clothing and raised his hands to unbutton his shirt, exposing a large area of ​​his chest.

 The thin layer of muscles is smooth and tight, and the vaguely exposed waistline looks sexy.

 Regardless of his appearance or figure, he is impeccable. Anyone standing here will probably be attracted to him.

 Unfortunately, Xiao Hanping, the only one he cared about, remained indifferent: "Put your hands down."

 Huo Shen pursed his thin lips and put his hands on his knees.

 The light green light of the healing system suddenly leaked from Xiao Hanping's palm, and then sank into Huo Shen's body.

 After a long time, Xiao Hanping's temples twitched, and the sequelae of overdrawn mental power made him frown slightly.

 Huo Shen immediately raised his hand to hold his wrist: "Let's stop here today."

 Xiao Hanping opened his eyes.

 Huo Shen said: "Don't use the power anymore, you need rest more than me now." After saying that

 , he used force with his hand to draw him closer: "If there is any abnormality, Xue Yi and Gong Tao will come to inform you , before that, you must recover your strength."

 The two stood and sat down.

 Xiao Hanping lowered his eyes and looked at Huo Shen.

 Huo Shen tightened his fingers.

 Xiao Hanping said: "Okay."

 Huo Shen still didn't let go, his thoughts were self-evident.

 Xiao Hanping glanced at him and sat down next to him.

 Huo Shen clenched his fists to cover his lips and coughed lightly, hiding the smile that could not be suppressed on his lips.

 He stepped aside, and when Xiao Hanping took off his clothes and lay down, he moved closer bit by bit.

 Not long after.

 Xiao Hanping looked at the arm across his chest and felt the fire-like temperature beside him.

 He turned to look at Huo Shen.

 Huo Shen closed his eyes, but first asked: "What are you looking at?"

 "Why didn't I know before that you were born in the year of a dog?"

 Hearing this, Huo Shen lowered his head.

 The tip of his nose touched Xiao Hanping's shoulder, and his smile was mixed with the cold voice in the past, which was a bit dull: "Now you know." Xiao Hanping looked at the

 corners of his eyes that were smiling even though they were tightly closed.

 After a moment, he just said: "Don't move."

 Huo Shen suddenly opened his eyes and looked at him.

 The eyes were dark, but sparkling with dazzling light.