Chapter 37

Through the shell of the mecha, no one could see Kit's expression.

 But according to the audience's guesses, his expression will be quite exciting.

 But he remained silent.

 Xiao Hanping didn't try to guess what his expression was, and turned around as soon as he finished speaking, and left side by side with Huo Shen who had been watching not far away.

 Thinking that their heroic and unrestrained figures were going to fade away in the camera, the director and commentator wanted to cry but had no tears.

 But to their surprise, this time, the two mechas did not continue to fly at high speed for a long time.

 Because it was too late to return to the designated camp to submit the crystals today, Xiao Hanping and Huo Shen stopped and stopped all the way and harvested a lot of crystals.

 Halfway there, Liang Ce's voice came through the communication.

 "Head, it's time, the leaderboard will be refreshed soon!"

 Xiao Hanping glanced at the time.

 16:59.

 Liang Ce said nervously, "I don't know if we can go to the homepage." The

 points leaderboard of the training match is divided into the internal ranking of hunting groups and the overall ranking of participating hunting groups, which are unified and refreshed at 17 o'clock every day.

 Among them, there are ten rankings on each page of the overall scoreboard, that is to say, if you want to be on the homepage of the overall list, you must squeeze into the top ten.

 Moreover, he and Kit Owen made a bet, and the immediately refreshed rankings represented who would win on the first day.

 In the team channel, everyone is also discussing this topic.

 Everyone was there when they registered for the hunting group, and they understood what this training match meant, so they cheered each other on.  Some of them said: "It's a pity that the leader didn't come back, and the crystals

 he got can't be counted into today's points!"

Maybe the points in our hands can help us rise up a ranking!"

 Just as everyone was discussing, the leaderboard was refreshed.

 Liang Ce only had time to shout in the communication before quickly opening the list.

 Xiao Hanping also clicked it casually.

 The leader of the hunting group, Haruka Fujino, currently has 669 points, which is 124 points higher than the second-place "Picturesque", which is a clear advantage.

 Kit Owen's hunting group "DO" ranked third with a total score of 515. The gap between the total score and the second place was not obvious, and the competition was tight.

 After that, go down further and reach the last place on the first page before you see the name "Heavy Arms".

 Team leader Ji Mingfeng ranked tenth with a total of 254 points.

 Normally, with a hunting group like theirs, being able to make it to the home page is already a great event worth celebrating.

 But now, the team channel is silent.

 Liang Ce also remained silent for a long time.

 Because, even if it is known that Xiao Hanping's spar has not been brought back yet, but the difference is doubled, no one can see what the situation is now.