Chapter 62

After arriving in the dungeon, Xiao Hanping returned to his room and took a shower first to wash away the bloody smell.

 After coming out of the bathroom, he saw the message Gong Tao sent fifteen minutes ago.

 "Did you offend Huo Shen? Why did he block your door?"

 Xiao Hanping didn't reply.

 He wiped the water from his hair, put a half-wet towel on the back of the chair, and was about to sit down when he heard the message beeping again.

 Or Gong Tao.

 "Huo Shen is still standing at the door, what should I do, do you still want to come out to the banquet tonight?"

 The banquet he was talking about was the celebration dinner that the city lord of the dungeon was still preparing, and it would start in an hour.

 Huo Shen came with the rescue team, and the dead beasts and spars all over the city became supplies for the city, fully supporting the extravagant expenses.

 On the energy vehicle before, some people from the dungeon enthusiastically mentioned this point, Xiao Hanping was not surprised.

 only.

 Huo Shen is still waiting outside the door?

 Xiao Hanping waved away the information projection in front of him, turned around and opened the door.

 Sure enough, Huo Shen's figure was slowly enlarged through the crack of the door.

 Finally hearing the movement, Huo Shen raised his eyes quickly.

 Seeing Xiao Hanping, his eyes lit up: "I thought you wouldn't open the door."

 Xiao Hanping didn't look at him, and turned back to the table after opening the door: "What's the matter?"

 Huo Shen followed behind him, turning the door behind his back Together: "I want to know, how do you think about my proposal?"

 "Proposal?"

 Huo Shen repeated: "If you don't believe my feelings, try it with me yourself."

 Hearing this, Xiao Hanping He raised his hand and pressed it on the table without speaking.

 Realizing that Huo Shen would not let this matter be revealed no matter what, his silence lasted for a long time in the room.

 Huo Shen's patience seems to be especially good today.

 But only he could hear it, the crazily rhythmic beating of his heart.

 He didn't dare to urge, and he couldn't force Xiao Hanping to choose the result he wanted most.

 At this time, he couldn't say anything other than Kuwait.

 "That's impossible."

 Huo Shen's hope, which was already shaky, sank into the shadows as Xiao Hanping's words fell.

 "Why is it impossible?"

 Xiao Hanping turned his face to look at him: "You have enough problems today."

 Huo Shen was still unwilling to let go, instead he took a step forward, "But not enough to make you face up to my problems Your feelings."

 The two were about the same height.

 Only Xiao Hanping, because of his tall stature recently, has a thin body, and in front of Huo Shen, he looks a little thin.

 But facing these familiar eyebrows and eyes that were almost carved in his flesh and blood, Huo Shen had unconsciously lost his strong aura as the leader of the dawn.