Chapter 39

Hearing Huo Shen's voice, Xiao Hanping said: "Did the instructor forget that during the training match, the battle between hunting groups is a legitimate competition within the rules, and you cannot interfere." Hearing these words, Liang Ce's heart ached.

 Half cool .

 That's right, I was so excited just now that I forgot about it.

 "However, the instructor can guide Liang Ce to deal with Owen first. What happened today should be his idea." From the slightly distorted audio, it can be heard that his speech was accompanied by the sound of shells

 .  Liang Ce dodged a round of attacks and hurriedly

 asked: "Head, have you been attacked by them too  ?  "  According to the establishment of "reloaded weapons", that is ten people.  A total of ten mechas.  Liang Ce couldn't help but feel worried.  He has urgently recalled his teammates who have not gone far, but Xiao Hanping is alone, facing so many mechs alone, it is too dangerous.  "Instructor, why don't you go support the regiment leader?"  But he didn't know if it was his illusion, he always felt that Huo Shen's tone was much colder than before when he spoke again.  "Coordinates."  The hunting group didn't specifically set permissions, and it still defaults that the mechas among all members have shared permissions.  Hearing Huo Shen's words, Liang Ce hurriedly marked Xiao Hanping's current coordinates.  The next moment, he heard the instructor's cold voice again:  "It's not Ji Mingfeng. Your coordinates."  Liang Ce: "..."  He was quite confused.  Didn’t we just ask for Ji Mingfeng’s coordinates?  Why did you change your mind after just two sentences?

 At this moment, an energy cannon hit his face, scaring him into a cold sweat. His fingers trembled and he subconsciously sent the coordinates.

 Huo Shen didn't speak again.

 It should be on the way here.

 Liang Ce's hands in operating the mecha trembled slightly at the thought of being guided by Huo Shen himself.

 He pretended to be calm, and continued to say in the captain channel: "Leader, let's keep in touch at any time. After this side is resolved, we will rescue you immediately!" "No. I don't need support for the time being." Xiao Hanping's voice was always calm

 ,

 without There was no panic at all, as if he was suddenly ambushed by ten people, it was nothing to him.

 But it is undeniable that Liang Ce's operation has gradually returned to normal after being infected by such calmness.

 "Okay, head, if you need anything, please let me know."

 "Yeah."

 After replying to this sentence, Xiao Hanping connected the communication from Song Yingguang.

 "Ji Mingfeng, are you alright?!" As soon as the signal was connected, the other person said like beans in a bamboo tube, "Yesterday, Owen only discussed it with a few team leaders who are close to him, and I just found out that he is going to sneak attack today. You guys. I'm really sorry, it's all my fault..."

 Xiao Hanping wasn't too surprised by this matter.

 In the outdoor training match, each hunting group is in a competitive relationship with each other, and the battles are common, and there is nothing to make a fuss about.

 Although according to the past situation, the battle between the hunting groups will only break out in the later stage.

 At that time, the students had already gone deep into the competition venue, the star level of the alien beast increased, the range of activities became larger, and the danger was high. It was not as easy to hunt and kill as the one-star alien beasts on the periphery. Then, attack other hunting group members to obtain the labor of others As a result, the difficulty became much smaller.