Chapter 53

After trying the dishes, the restaurant fell into an inexplicable and eerie silence.

 Xiao Hanping put a large part of the responsibility on Huo Shen.

 After all, with the famous Captain Huo around, everyone was very restrained even in small talk.

 "It tastes good. The restaurant will open as soon as it's decorated."

 Ding Hai immediately patted his chest and promised, "I'll take care of it!"

 Song Yingguang ate and drank every day, and he didn't miss out on business: "Leave the pricing of the recipes to me. I can figure out the consumption level."

 Xiao Hanping didn't ask too many questions about these details.

 Seeing that everyone was discussing in full swing, he and Huo Shen walked to the door one after the other.

 The weather simulation system in the commercial street is still working as usual. Looking at the sky, the sun is about to set.

 The afterglow of the setting sun is sprinkled under the feet, covering the ground with glow.

 Huo Shen looked at Xiao Hanping, looked at his side face that seemed to be covered with a layer of warm gold, subconsciously took a step forward, and stood side by side with him.

 It is already a dream to be able to have such close contact again, compared to before.

 "Xue Yi wants to rebuild Shuguang. What do you think?"

 Hearing his voice, Huo Shen turned around suddenly, looked straight ahead, and said in a normal tone: "I will go to the alliance tomorrow to find out what the teacher says."

 Xiao Hanping glanced at him: "The teacher may not know the inside story."

 "We have to try."

 Having said this, Huo Shen took a step forward, avoiding Xiao Hanping's sight, "By the way, I want to take some blood samples from you. , I just have a job tomorrow.”

 To take blood?

 Xiao Hanping just remembered that Zhong Fanglin said that he would do a paternity test for him now and for him in the past.

 But this conjecture was completely nonsense, and he didn't take it to heart after hearing it, but Huo Shen still remembered it.

 "Don't worry, you don't really have an illegitimate child living outside, the teacher can't find anything."

 Of course Zhong Fanglin couldn't find anything.

 Xiao Hanping was about to speak when he heard Huo Shen say again.

 "You don't have an illegitimate child, right?"

 Xiao Hanping said, "Of course not."

 His tone was calm, but it was easy to believe.

 Huo Shen's closed fingers quietly relaxed.

 Later, the two chatted in front of the restaurant for a while, and Ding Hai, who still couldn't hold back, appointed Ji Jiarui as a messenger to tell Xiao Hanping that they had to discuss for a while, so that he might as well go back with Huo Shen first.

 After the report, Ji Jiarui trotted back again.

 Xiao Hanping asked Huo Shen: "Are you going to stay in a hotel, or go back to my place."

 Huo Shen pretended to hesitate: "I'd better go to your place." After that, he explained, "In order not to take a blood sample, I have to go an extra trip.