Chapter 99 Extra 4 [End]

After answering Liu Qin's call, Xiao Hanping picked up the pants that Huo Shen had thrown on the ground.

  The silence in the receiver lasted for a while before the sound of the Liuqin sounded.

  "Mingfeng?"

  Xiao Hanping said, "It's me."

  Liu Qin was silent again.

  It could be heard that her breathing gradually became trembling. After a long time, she said: "Mingfeng... can I still call you Mingfeng?"

  This time, the silent person became Xiao Hanping.

  Having just watched the video, he already knew that this question was inevitable.

  As early as yesterday, he had already noticed something strange about Liuqin.

  In the past three months, Liuqin has also shown some doubts about him.

  He is not Ji Mingfeng.

  Even with Ji Mingfeng's body and some memories, the soul in this body has already changed.

  It is also impossible for him to truly become Ji Mingfeng.

  I thought that leaving the Central Dungeon might make Liuqin forget the doubts in his heart for a while.

  But he didn't expect that this decision hastened the other party's learning of the truth.

  Not hearing Xiao Hanping's answer, Liuqin's heart sank to the bottom.

  She bit her trembling lips, looked at the video clips that were playing in front of her, and took a deep breath: "Where are you? I...can we talk?" Xiao Hanping's identity was already named in the video.

  Creator of Dawn.

  Dawn City Lord.

  The patron saint who fights for all mankind time and time again.

  Facing such a person, she didn't even dare to ask: "Please, at least tell me the truth, is it okay?"

  Her request was expected.

  Xiao Hanping had already put on his shirt: "Your address."

  His nice words soothed Liuqin's emotions to a certain extent, she whispered: "I'm in the restaurant."

  Xiao Hanping said: "Okay. I'll be right there."

  Before hanging up the call, Liuqin said softly: "Thank you. "

  Xiao Hanping tied the last button, turned to look at Huo Shen: "I'll go to the restaurant."

  Huo Shen was also fully dressed during their conversation.

  Hearing this, even though his face was blackened, he still decided: "I'll be with you."

  Xiao Hanping didn't refuse.

  After getting in the car, Huo Shen casually clicked on the source of all evil - Xingwang.

  Now, the hottest news on the whole network is Xiao Hanping's appearance at the center of the hunting group alliance.

  Although Xiao Hanping in the video looks younger than Xiao Hanping three years ago.

  But that aura, that Huo Shen beside him, and that Gong Tao.

  If it wasn't for Xiao Hanping, who could go in and out with Huo Shen and make Gong Tao respectful.

  Not to mention the face that is a household name.