Chapter 61

This was the result Huo Shen expected.

 He had known that there was only one way left to go to Xiao Hanping.

 But after last night.

 He couldn't help but hope for another possibility.

 If Xiao Hanping treats what happened last night as if it didn't happen, he can never mention it again.

 Unfortunately, this is the worst outcome.

 "It's me -"

 "It's my problem."

 Xiao Hanping interrupted Huo Shen, "I plan to take this time to familiarize myself with the way to use powers through crystal stones. You can lead the big troops and leave first, so as not to be dragged by me. Slow progress."

 But with his strength, there is no need to worry about slowing down any progress.

 This is just a lame excuse.

 Huo Shen deliberately exposed it.

 But he stood there and hesitated, unable to even utter a word.

 Xiao Hanping had breakfast and when he got up, he realized that he was still behind him.

 "Let's go."

 "Just pretend I didn't say anything."

 Seeing that he was about to leave, Huo Shen finally spoke, but his voice was no longer cold and hoarse, "Okay?"

 Xiao Hanping didn't answer, and just raised his hand to take it. He took the water cup, drank the warm water in it, and then turned around and walked towards the door.

 "Xiao Hanping!"

 Huo Shen grabbed Xiao Hanping's arm fiercely, "I will not separate from you. The battlefield situation changes every day. Two five-star alien beasts can evolve at the same time, and it is possible to evolve three or four. You are mentally unstable right now, I will never let you go alone."

 Xiao Hanping lowered his eyes and glanced at the back of his hand before turning to his face.

 Huo Shen felt that every place touched by his gaze felt like being rolled over by tongues of fire, burning and stinging, but he still did not let go.

 "I made a mistake once, and I don't want to make it a second time."

 Hearing this, Xiao Hanping frowned slightly: "I said, it's not your fault."

 Huo Shen tightened his fingers: "Then don't be with me I'll leave!"

 Xiao Hanping glanced at him.

 Then his wrist shook slightly, and he easily broke away from his strength, turned around, and said, "You are making a mistake by doing this."

 Huo Shen stared at his back closely.

 Xiao Hanping took two steps forward and looked back at him: "Have you ever thought that your current feelings may be based on your guilt for me." Yan Luo raised his hand to suppress Huo Shen's retort, "Listen to

 me End. Huo Shen, from the time you entered the No. 1 Academy, you only put me in your eyes and never tried to understand other people. I should have trapped you in the dungeon and let you waste four years with me. This is the second one. You should have achieved higher achievements and seen a wider world, but you just haven't been exposed to too much. For an excellent person, if that's all it is, it would be too irresponsible for him to treat a momentary impulse as a feeling."

 "A momentary impulse?"

 Huo Shen's lips turned pale slightly, "Xiao Hanping, what do you think of me?"