Chapter 77

Not long after Xiao Hanping, Huo Shen and others set off, the influence of the super-large alien beast tide that appeared in the west spread to all major hunting groups.

 This incident itself will come to light, and it is not unexpected.

 The alliance issued a summons this time in a very urgent state, and the Central Dungeon Headquarters issued frequent orders. Huo Shen's Dawn Hunting Group, which was originally staying in the Central City to defend the city, immediately geared up and rushed to the west before dawn. .

 Under these series of actions, how can the major hunting groups still sit still? Zhong Fanglin has to deal with their questions and appease everyone's emotions. I'm afraid he is in a hurry now.

 Even Huo Shen's communication channel was almost flooded with news from all walks of life.

 But he ignored them all.

 These trivial matters will naturally be handled by the alliance.

 All he could think about now was Xiao Hanping's sudden hug before departure.

 Even though he will soon enter a battle, even though what he should do most now is to focus all his attention on strategic deployment, he still can't control it. He always thinks back to the touch of Xiao Hanping's palm and the hot body temperature sweeping through his body.

 But -

 "What should we do! Should we attack directly or ambush? But there are too few of us and there are so many strange beasts. We can't defeat them with force! But if we don't attack directly, will they run away? ? Then it would be meaningless for us to go there, wouldn't it..."

 Starting from departure.

 Jody's mouth never stayed still.

 The danger he was about to face made him so nervous that his heart tightened. Just thinking that this battle would be thrilling made his blood boil again.

 "There is only one team joining us for the time being, and there are many dungeons in the west. Are the others intimidated?"

 Huo Shen prepared to speak several times, but was blocked by his endless questions, and his face gradually darkened. Shen.

 At this time, Jodi suddenly noticed something and said softly: "Ji Mingfeng, what are you wearing on your hand?"

 Gong Tao, who was sitting by the side, had already seen Huo Shen's completely dark face, and he seldom spoke along the way. When he heard Jody's words, he subconsciously followed his gaze.

 It is a bracelet.

 Seeing the thin and bright ice crystals on the bracelet, he immediately understood whose handiwork it was and couldn't help but curl his lips.

 When I went to Ryderburg, it was clearly not there.

 Do these two people want to show their affection wherever they go?

 Thinking of this, Gong Tao felt a little unhappy.

 Ji Mingfeng is only eighteen years old, and the surname Huo is really shameless.

 Although he had no objection to Ji Mingfeng, Huo Shen had previously shown an expression of deep affection for Xiao Hanping in front of everyone, but his attitude changed drastically when he saw Xiao Hanping's body, and he didn't even visit Xiao Hanping afterwards. Ji Mingfeng showed great hospitality.

 Even his partner was replaced by Ji Mingfeng.

 It's just wolf-hearted!

 Fortunately, Xiao Han was kind enough to help Huo Shen hide it during his lifetime.