Chapter 14

After solving the trouble, Huo Shen did not return to the rear.

 To avoid being misunderstood by him again, after the conversation, Xiao Hanping turned around and went to make peace with Ding Hai.

 Ding Hai had already jumped off the mecha, and waved at him: "This way!"

 The hunting team standing aside looked away and blushed.

 Facing Wusexue just now, they were so frightened that they couldn't even move forward, fearing that they would be trapped by those difficult things, but Xiao Hanping, who was ridiculed by them, rushed out without hesitation, and defeated them together with Huo Shen and others A herd of exotic beasts.

 Moreover, the most important thing is that fighting side by side with Huo Shen, the performance of this basic mecha does not seem to be inferior at all, and it is obviously strong.

 Thinking back to when Xiao Hanping discovered Wusexue before, they arbitrarily thought that he was bragging without even confirming it...

 This is too shameful!

 Now seeing the other party come back, they looked at each other in blank dismay, not knowing how to save the situation.

 Ding Hai glanced at them.

 Although dissatisfied with the previous attitude of this group of people, they still have to use what should be used.

 "Hey, can you borrow a fire?"

 Xiao Hanping just approached, and saw that Ding Hai had already built a bonfire, set up an iron pot, and cut up the processed meat.

 It turned out that it was past twelve o'clock.

 After getting rid of the tide of alien beasts behind them, they could stop and rest at noon.

 Ding Hai has recently found a new joy in cooking, and he always asks before each meal: "Ming Feng, do you want to eat fried, fried or grilled today?" "It's all right." After all, no matter which

 way

 The meat made out of it actually tastes almost the same.

 Just as unpalatable.

 There are very few condiments that can be remade after the catastrophe, and they all have a bitter smell. The materials are limited, and it is difficult to find new patterns in the food.

 The host always sees a needle, and it jumps out immediately.

 [Host, the peppers on the farm have been harvested twice, and the peppers are fried with potatoes, let’s find out! ]

 After finishing a sentence, the faint sound of drooling passed through his mind.

 Xiao Hanping routinely ignores its overly humane additions.

 Fried potatoes with peppers? Little interest.

 Fried pork with chili? This is acceptable.

 The system is in shock, unbelievable!

 [Host, this is the end of the world, you, you are still picky eaters! 】

 Xiao Hanping did not deny it.

 In other words, if he is now bound to the ranch system, he may still be interested.

 It seems disgraceful to say that even after the catastrophe, as the lord of Shuguang City, he still has some privileges because of his hard work, for example, he occupies one of the quotas for healthy vegetables directly provided by the research institute every month.