Chapter 54

Xiao Hanping was sitting in a box of an ordinary tea restaurant outside the residential area of ​​the underground city.

 Opposite him is Xue Yi.

 Today's Xue Yi is in a different state from the last time he was in the hunting group alliance.

 He seems to have replenished his energy and returned to the image-conscious Dr. Xue in Xiao Hanping's memory.

 After the waiter retreated, the box became quiet again.

 Xue Yi sat up first and played with the tea set.

 Amidst the tiny crashing sound of porcelain, he glanced at Xiao Hanping: "Although it's a bit presumptuous to say this, you really look like a late friend of mine." The two of them knew who

 this friend was.

 Xiao Hanping did not take up the topic.

 Seeing this, Xue Yi pursed his lips and smiled.

 His eyebrows were gentle and his tone was soft: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you unhappy. I just...when I saw you, I really wanted to know, do you have any close relationship with Xiao Hanping?" He added, "Of course. If you don't want to answer, I won't force you."

 His question is similar to Zhong Fanglin's suspicion.

 Having already experienced it once, Xiao Hanping was not too surprised to hear Xue Yi's words again.

 "No."

 Xue Yi's pouring hand paused slightly and then moved again: "That's right, I was confused."

 Xiao Hanping raised his hand and took the tea cup he handed over: "Dr. Xue came here today just to ask me these questions? "

 Xue Yi's expression suddenly showed two points of apology, as if he was ashamed to disturb Xiao Hanping for his personal affairs.

 "I want to make friends with you."

 After saying that, he raised his eyes to look at Xiao Hanping and said seriously, "In the short term, I will stay in the Central Dungeon. If you need anything, you can come to me. "

 He is currently one of the top executives in the research institute, and the gold content of this sentence is not small.

 But for ordinary people, there are too few places to use the research institute.

 Xue Yi may also be aware of this, so he added: "I heard Professor Zhong mention that you have now joined the hunting group alliance? If necessary, the institute still has a quota to purchase the latest S series mechas." S

 series, except for the special mechas tailor-made by top mecha masters, they are the highest-configuration mecha models that can be purchased in mainland China.

 The latest S series is not only limited, but also has strict purchase qualifications.

 It is obvious that Xue Yi has a lot of sincerity to give away a quota so easily.

 But before Xiao Hanping opened his mouth, the smart bracelet on his wrist suddenly sounded a call notification.

 It's Huo Shen.

 Xue Yi was a very gentleman. The moment he heard the notification tone, he nodded to Xiao Hanping and said, "I'm going to the bathroom." Xiao Hanping

 answered the call after he closed the door.

 Because the answer was quite timely, Huo Shen felt a little anxious in his chest and asked, "Where are you?"