Chapter 22

Looking at the constantly refreshed barrage content, the narrator was very curious.

 But at this time, the damn director actually cut the scene to Fu Han.

 He had no choice but to calm down his emotions and work seriously: "Now let's look at the other side of the camera. Fu Han, who formed a team alone, has not stopped since entering the scene. He should be actively looking for opponents just like the previous round."

     The camera suddenly cut to Fu Han's face, and the commentator couldn't help but raise his eyebrows, "Jiao, I didn't expect that classmate Fu Han is even more beautiful in person than the photos in the public information of Star Network." He is powerful and handsome

 .

 The narrator subconsciously glanced at the barrage.

 Many viewers must go crazy for this face.

 But no.

 The barrage was full of -

 "Ji Mingfeng! I want to watch Ji Mingfeng!!"

 "Is there any live broadcast room that is owned by Ji Mingfeng? I want to see it." "Please

 lock the camera of Ji Mingfeng. What are you watching Fu Han?" Isn't Ji Mingfeng good?!!"

 "Repay my husband Ji Mingfeng within ten seconds, otherwise I will blow up the No. 1 University Building!!"

 Narrator: "..."

 He was completely confused.

 What happened to this group of people today, can't handsome guys attract their attention?

 The director obviously also saw the appeal of the audience, and hurriedly returned the camera to the "kneeling to pass the assessment" team in the next moment.

 The screen first shows the backs of the two people.

 The commentator recognized Song Yingguang's profile at a glance.

 The other party is the young son of the Song Energy Group, and the profile photos are all hung on the star network, which is very easy to identify.

 The camera had cut too fast just now, and he hadn't even seen the two of them clearly, but now a fool could guess that the person walking next to Young Master Song was Ji Mingfeng.

 "I think you don't need me to introduce the combination of these two people. You can see that Song Yingguang and Ji Mingfeng—"

 The next second, as usual, the director took a close-up of the two people's faces.

 "..."

 The narrator who was talking suddenly froze.

 Only then did he realize why the audience refused to go crazy for the handsome Fu Han.

 They had already gone crazy first.

 The magnified face of Ji Mingfeng accounted for one-third of the live broadcast stereoscopic projection in front of him, but even so, he couldn't see any flaws from this face.

 Like Song Yingguang, the other party also faces the camera sideways.

 The dazzling sunlight pierced through the dead branches and leaves, sprinkled a layer of gold on his body, wrapped his sharp and handsome silhouette, and looked very far away in the barren background after the catastrophe.

 The jumping stars and dust particles circled around him, rolled over his straight nose, and disappeared between the eyebrows flying like swords.

 He is thin, but tall, and his age is clearly not very old, but his every move is slow and unhurried, with an extremely calm and slow manner.