Chapter 25

After leaving the First Academy, Xiao Hanping went home directly.

 Song Young Kwang, who left after the assessment, was also there.

 Seeing Xiao Hanping, he asked curiously: "What does the school want from you? Are they going to admit you under special circumstances and exempt you from the third round of assessment?" Before that, he had obviously told everyone about this matter

 . Know.

 When the other three people in the family saw Xiao Hanping coming back, they all pricked up their ears.

 Xiao Hanping artistically processed the truth: "The First University plans to sponsor me."

 "Support you?" Song Yingguang suddenly realized, "That's right! You are so poor, we really should sponsor you, otherwise you won't be able to pay the tuition."

 Xiao Hanping: " ..."

 He ignored Song Yingguang's nonsense and said to Liu Qin and Ding Hai: "They said they would help me open a shop in the underground city with free rent and three subsidies a month." Liu Qin opened her eyes wide.

 , couldn't believe it: "Really?"

 Ding Hai accepted it well.

 He had seen Xiao Hanping's strength and guessed that this piece of gold would never be buried.

 He just sighed.

 "As expected of the number one university, it solved our urgent needs with one action."

 Only Song Yingguang was full of questions.

 Half of his family came from No. 1 University, so why had he never heard of such a precedent?

 But seeing everyone happy makes him happy.

 "That's great! When your store opens, be sure to save a seat for me." After saying that, he asked, "By the way, Ji Mingfeng, what store do you plan to open?" Xiao Hanping had already thought about this question:

 " Restaurant."

 There are abundant ingredients in the system, so you can maximize your profits by opening a restaurant.

 Ding Hai had an idea and immediately remembered someone: "Uncle Wan!"

 He remembered that Uncle Wan said that he used to be a chef.

 After arriving in the Central Underground City, Uncle Wan went back to reunite with his family. They didn't want to disturb him, but now that he had a way to make money, it was an opportunity no matter what.

 And Uncle Wan is indeed Xiao Hanping's first choice.

 The restaurant he wants to open will provide all kinds of vegetables, so he can rest assured to find someone who knows the basics as the chef.

 "Contact him."

 Ding Hai asked first, "How much is the salary?"

 "The basic salary is 50,000, and we can negotiate after one month."

 Ding Hai said.

 fifty thousand!

 In Holy Light City, he tucks his head in his waistband every day to earn a living, and it only lasts for a month.

 He couldn't help but worry: "Is it too much? Even if there is no rent for opening a store, the monthly salary alone costs 50,000 contribution points. Can we make it back?" Xiao Han gave him a flat look: "Don't worry