Chapter 56

Only Xiao Hanping and Huo Shen were sitting together in the carriage.

 Anyone who heard Gong Tao's sudden words was aimed at them.

 Seeing Huo Shen looking over, Gong Tao suppressed his anger: "I knew it, you broke into the alliance that day falsely, and you were pretending again! This little boy, others can't see it, do you think I can't guess it? If you do this, Who do you want to disgust!"

 Hearing this, Xiao Hanping frowned slightly: "Guess what?"

 Gong Tao refused to look at him, as if looking at him was an insult to his eyes, he just snorted coldly: "I have to ask you Huo Datuan is my leader, he treats you as—"

 "Enough."

 Huo Shen interrupted Gong Tao's words quickly.

 In the compartment, the extremely cold atmosphere is fleeting.

 Only the misty blue thin ice cracked on the surface of the alloy remained in place and did not disappear immediately.

 The Dawn members sitting in the corner were trembling, afraid of being affected, cold and afraid, and almost hugged each other to keep warm and comfort each other.

 Although Gong Tao was not as afraid of Huo Shen as they were, he was very disliked by Ji Mingfeng himself, and he didn't insist on resolving his doubts. He just said to Huo Shen: "Head Huo, since you parted ways with him before his death, I hope you will stop pretending in the future and use the team leader to manage your own reputation!"

 Huo Shen never cared about the misunderstandings of people other than Xiao Hanping, and he didn't bother to explain: "I'm afraid Captain Gong is not qualified to ask about my affairs. .”

 It was different from the last silence.

 With Xiao Hanping by his side, Huo Shen didn't even intend to give up the slightest bit of cheapness.

 "You—!"

 Huo Shen was so angry that Gong Tao gritted his teeth, "You are shameless for being hypocritical!"

 Huo Shen's tone remained unchanged: "Even if I am only hypocritical, so what can you do?"

 Gong Tao clenched his fists He was so angry that he trembled: "You, you!"

 Xiao Hanping sat on the side, clearly watching Gong Tao's face flushing rapidly.

 He knew very well that even if Gong Tao had two more mouths, he would never be able to speak out against Huo Shen.

 To prevent the two of them from being unable to hold their hands in the carriage, he changed the subject and said, "I saw Captain Gong and Dr. Xue together in the league before. Did the two come back from the south together?" Gong Tao was furious when he heard Xiao

 Hanping His voice was even more irritating: "Who wants to talk to you!"

 After saying that, he turned his face and glared at Xiao Hanping, intending to frighten the little boy back, but the moment he looked into the other's eyes, he suddenly turned to Xiao Hanping. Startled.

 Xiao Hanping didn't expect his reaction to be so strong: "Since Captain Gong doesn't want to talk about—" "

 I arrived after Xue Yi."

 Gong Tao turned his eyes away and said in a muffled voice, "I have been active in the East before, since the fall of Shuguang , I have never met him."

 His attitude suddenly changed, which was surprising.

 However, the atmosphere gradually relaxed.