Gu Yue was confused, so he remained calm and raised his hand to remove the restraint.

  At this time, an old man walked in followed by more than a dozen monks. When he saw Gu Yue, the old man's breath suffocated and he almost froze on the spot.

  On this spiritual mountain, I saw clear springs and waterfalls, cold pools and quiet water, and a shadow of rain and mist lingering around a figure in white.

  His posture is casual and his expression is cold, but he has an indescribable sense of being loose and out of the world. There is a hidden meaning in every move, and his breathing is boundless and natural.

  When his eyes looked at him, it seemed as if there were stars in the sky, bathing the whole world in them.

  Elder Wang couldn't come back to his senses for a long time, and he was very grateful in his heart. He also had a fight with other elders when he came here this time, and he managed to grab this job with great difficulty.

  Elder Wang coughed slightly, covered up his gaffe and said: "Master Gu, I am so polite."

  Now that Gu Yue has broken through the golden elixir stage, it is appropriate to call him a real person.

  Elder Wang has already reached the Golden Core stage, and even reached the Golden Core stage many years earlier than Gu Yue. However, Elder Wang knows that the two are incomparable, and there is no hope of reaching the Nascent Soul stage in his lifetime.

  Of course, Elder Wang would never do this in front of other newly promoted Jindan masters, and he would not even come in person. Gu Yue was different.

  For thousands of years, there has never been an example of a first-class elixir. What is the concept of that!

  Not to mention such grace!

  Therefore, others who had formed a golden elixir would come to Shanhaitang by themselves and try their best to arrange a good cave and wait for a good cave. But when they arrived at Gu Yue's place, everyone was rushing to see Gu Yue who had formed a first-grade golden elixir. How?

  But having just met Gu Yue, Elder Wang did not dare to be rude.

  Then Elder Wang hurriedly explained his purpose: "Master Gu has now formed a golden elixir. According to the rules of the sect, he can choose a place as a cave." As soon as he finished speaking, several disciples respectfully presented a wide, boundless golden blueprint, called the Mountain and Sea Map, is the treasure of Shanhaitang. It was jointly produced by dozens of weapon refinement masters and formation masters in the sect, and it expanded all the boundaries in the Mingzong sect.

  When the mountain and sea map is unfolded, the mountains, rivers and lakes on it seem to come alive, and the subtle lines are very smart.

  Gu Yue then remembered that Ming Zong stipulated that as long as cultivators who broke through the Golden Core Stage could go to the sect to receive some resources.

  One of them is the cave, and although the sub-peak he is currently on also belongs to him, it is only an asset within Wuya Peak, not a gift from the sect.

  This is also the work of large sects. How can other small sects have such heroic spirit? After all, not every place can be chosen as a cave. The places recorded on this mountain and sea map are places with sufficient spiritual veins and the ability to practice.

  He must have forgotten this matter, so the other party came in person.

  Gu Yue thought this and felt a little embarrassed, so he swept his spiritual consciousness and wanted to choose a land as soon as possible.