The pressure was so overwhelming that all the disciples were stunned for a moment before they realized what was happening. They used spiritual energy to protect their bodies. One or two of them were too late and were swept by the sword intent. Their minds were shaken and their energy and blood surged. They needed to heal their wounds and meditate.

  But no one was willing to miss this moment, and they all looked at the place where the sword intent was born.

  Along with this majestic sword intent, the surrounding spiritual energy was also frantically converging towards that place, and a large whirlpool of spiritual energy visible to the naked eye was formed in the sky. This was clearly the scene of pill formation.

  All the disciples were amazed and shocked, after all, they had never seen such a scene before!

  As the saying goes, it takes a hundred years to form an elixir, and a thousand years to form a soul.

  It is extremely difficult to form an elixir, not to mention that their sword cultivation is different from other monks. Not only do they need to practice hard and perfect, but they also need to understand their own swordsmanship before they have the opportunity to form an elixir.

  Therefore, although the strength of a sword cultivator can often be higher than the level of the same level, it is difficult to advance, let alone the realm of alchemy!

  Therefore, many people are inevitably curious, who is this sword cultivator who is forming an alchemy, and why has he not heard of it before... while some disciples with higher qualifications showed a look of sudden realization , looking longing as if recalling something...

  A sub-peak connected to Wenjian Peak is the center of this vision. A waterfall hangs from the peak, like a white thread jade belt. The peace of the past has long disappeared. Now it is splashing and flying, going back against the current, spreading the rain and fog.

  Gu Yue sat on the cold jade stone in the center of the deep pool, despite the beaded rain falling like a waterfall, his body never got wet.

  Gu Yue blinked his eyes slowly, everything in front of him was so strange, and the abnormal state of his body now made it difficult for Gu Yue to sort out his thoughts.

  At this moment, if Gu Yue felt something, his eyes lowered and landed on a sword lying horizontally on his knee.

  This is a sword about three feet long, wide and long, the overall color is silver white, the tip of the sword is slightly blunt, but it gives people an extremely sharp feeling. And what's weird is that the blade of the sword is emitting an unpredictable light, and the spiritual light flickers like a galaxy entangled in the sky.

  Gu Yue couldn't help but shake his head. At this moment, the sword seemed to have become conscious. It suddenly vibrated and let out a scream, which instantly aroused the pressure of the spiritual energy around it. Then he wanted to jump up.

  Gu Yue raised his eyebrows slightly, subconsciously raised his hand and pressed it on the hilt of the sword.

  As his fingertips flicked, the sword seemed to still want to struggle, but when he touched the blade, there was a certain aura on the sword, and the blade was obediently pressed under his finger, unexpectedly seeming A little cute.