Dorms

❝ You do have a soft spot for her! Just admit it you like her already!❞

❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪

"What did you just say?"

Staring at your Father with wide eyes, the hero sat in front of you at the dining table. Katsuki nods lightly the hero almost hesitates to repeat his words, almost slightly pained but he knew this will be the safer option for you.

"Starting today, you will be living in the dorms of UA with your classmates... It's a bit different for you to get used to–"

"What if I don't want to go? I don't want to be around dumbasses 24/7 and who will take care of Bear? Someone has to make sure he doesn't get any mutt pregnant."

Rolling his eyes he shakes his head gently, the mention of the dog's name caused the dog to bark almost in agreement with your argument. "Firstly, You don't have to worry about Bear because I run with him every morning. I practically trained him everything he knows ever since you were little...also there is a second option for him not to get anyone pregnant." Making scissors motions with his fingers, Bear began to bark constantly at Katsuki with small whimpers.

"Oy! Shut up I'm just pulling your Tail! Calm down!"

Bear continues to bark loudly at the man then quickly rushed away from the dining room while barking angrily. Katsuki shakes his head with a small scoff, "Geez, that dog is too damn emotional... Secondly, being at the dorms..will be for the best for both of us."

"What do you mean by that," you said narrowing your eyes at the man, Katsuki adjusted his small glasses while looking at you. "Being at the dorms you will be better watched over. No more running away, and if you have any random outburst with your quirk you have many heroes to help you there...with me busy lately with work this may be best."

Silence falls over the dining room, you stared quietly at him then slowly nodded "Huh. I suppose...there isn't any other reason you would have me stay at the dorms?"

Katsuki shakes his head softly, the hero adverting his gaze to the open book in his palm while grasping the handle of his coffee mug. "No. Just has a great opportunity to get close to your classmates. I did it."

Hearing the sound of the legs of the chair screech across the flooring, Katsuki could hear you move from the table he lifted his gaze to you seeing you walk out of the room.

"Want me to help you get ready–"

"Nah. I can't handle it myself."

As you leave, the tension slowly lifts around Katsuki the hero placing the book down with a sigh. Ever since you were found with small injures, the night you said those words... It set uneasy with the hero, he couldn't get his mind off of it.

If you had remembered your past...the way your memory was wiped pained the hero's worries and curiosity. There was no doubt something had changed with you, just before the sports festival you were his Spicy Mochi he had raised for years but ever since that day he kept trying to rampage through his mind to see what could be the reason for the dramatic change.

Although he could rather for you to stay with him, he knew deep down you being at the dorms will be better off. With him doing a few guest teachings at UA will also help keep an eye on you.

"Maybe it's her teenage stage. Tsk..."

••••••

The two of you walked along the sidewalk towards the dorm with your belongings, Bear carried a small bag with your notebooks and drawings while you carried boxes.