A Bakugo Christmas

Merry christmas to everyone 😾🎄.

❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪

It was the morning of Christmas in the Bakugo home, Decorations covering every inch.

Nearly makes the Explosive dad want to dump it in a ditch.

As the sun's rays rise on the sweet house, it was peacefully quiet no creature stirring not even a mouse–

"Papa! Papa! Papa! Papa!"

If you count this terrifying child as a creature, then there was a creature lingering in the house way too big to be a mouse.

Katsuki opens his eyes only to see you jumping on top of him making every ounce of air escape his lungs, "Papa! Santa clause came!" you said excitedly, the man who was coughing slowly push you off. "Are you trying to kill me?!"

Ignoring his shouting you grabbed his hands tugging him out of the bed, "Just wait I have to brush my teeth." he says earning a groan from you, kneeling to your height he scrunched up his nose "You need to brush your teeth too, shitty mouth."

Smirking at him to blow your morning breath into his nose making him gag and quickly move away holding his nose, "Brush it or you won't be opening anything."

"You're so mean!"

"It's called being a parent, get used to it!"

After the two of you brushing your teeth mostly you moving your body back and forth beside Katsuki as you waited for him, you finally led him towards the living room where the two of you were greeted by gifts underneath the Christmas tree.

Gasping excitedly you slapped your palms against your chubby cheek then looked over at the cookies and milk, rushing over you frowned gently leaving them untouched "That fatso didn't even eat the cookies... It was supposed to knock him out."

'I knew there was a reason why she kept bugging the old hag to make them... Damn brat, I could have eaten those.'

"Why don't you open your gifts? I'm going to grab some coffee." Katsuki mutters tiredly rubbing his eyes, walking to the Kitchen began to brew himself a coffee.

Grabbing a mug he nearly dropped it hearing a loud screeching, rushing out of the kitchen he forgot he was wearing slippers until he slid nearly falling. "Mochi!" Calling out towards you worriedly, he pushed himself up he ran into the living room seeing you holding up a small bat that was decorated in panda faces.

"I can play baseball now!"

Katsuki sweatdrops as he realized you weren't in any danger, shaking his head he walks towards you then crossed his arms over his chest "That bat isn't for baseball."

"It's not?"

"No. It's to beat off any boy that tries to talk to you."

You looked back down at the bat for a moment until stars sparkle in your (e/c) orbs then you lifted the bat laughing "Best gift ever!!!" You screamed happily making Katsuki chuckled, sitting on the couch he smiles gently "Why don't know you open the rest?"

Pulling out his phone as he records you opening your gifts, each one having a wide smile and excitement shown on your expression as a result for each one.

Katsuki was unable to hold his smile as you opened your gifts, he laughs softly when you opened up gift coal falling out of it making you pout angrily. "Bastard." you muttered,

"Oy! Hey! Watch your mouth! Why don't you look at them closer?" He clicked his tongue, narrowing your eyes you stared at the coal then poked at it.

Rolling his eyes he walked towards you stopping the recording he sat down in front of you then grabbed one of the extra coals on the floor.