Sports Festival

❝ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ Qᴜɪʀᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ'ꜱ ᴋɪᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴜɴɢꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ.... ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ʜᴇʏ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴜꜱ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ ᴋɪᴅꜱ ᴛᴏᴏ!❞

❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪

"Who is excited about the sports festival?!"

"Will you shut up and keep your voice down?" Hitting Hirio upside his head with your hand, the boy only smiled widely not fazed by your hit. "Come on Bakubud! Today is the day to be loud! You know this is also the day agencies will be scouting us out!"

"Precisely, not only is the day to shoe our worth but multiple agencies will be searching for the best ones." Ikari mentions, Shoka smiled widely jumping on Hirio's back "That just means we have to give it our all!"

Hikaru pouts as she messes with her uniform, "This would have been the perfect opportunity to show my flashy hero costume! What a bummer."

Ayumi smiles gently patting her shoulder, "Don't worry! We all will be wearing our uniforms."

"Everyone better be ready we will be entering the Arena soon." Sora mentions looking at the clock, Lui gulped nervously while Tenko breathed with a small smile "It's exciting yet frightening a bit..."

Yua who squealed happily wrapped her arms around Tenko and Lui taking both boys off guard, "Yeah! Not only are there pro heroes watching us but all of Japan! Parents... Enemies everyone is watching so if you mess up everyone will remember! No biggies~"

"I-I feel like I am going to pass out.." Lui stuttered, Akira shakes his head sitting calmly in his chair "Please don't frighten Lui, he doesn't work well under pressure..."

Hatori who was quietly standing in the corner, his gaze was glued to you seeing you looking down at your palms. "Don't worry Lui, if you end up getting stuck I will help you!" Shoka says trying to reassure the boy.

"Tch. You won't be able to help him out, idiot."

''Hey, Nova!"

"Huh?"

Wiping the sweat from your forehead gazing up at Ryu who was swinging upside down on the tree's branch smiling widely, "Spidey Kiss Me!~"

Rolling your eyes, you shoved his face making him chuckle wildly as you began to stack piles of large rocks together placing them on an end of a wooden platform. "Didn't Plague tell you to Stop flirting idiot."

"I can't help it around youuuu! It's cute whenever you flustered! Plus I wanted to get your mind off of things."

"What are you blabbing about?" questioning the other, Ryu jumped down then landed in front of you just inches from your face, he booped his nose against yours. "I notice you have been pushing yourself with your Nova quirk, Nova... it's about the Sports festival, I could tell you are nervous."

Rolling your eyes from him, you clicked your tongue as you stacked more heavy rocks on the small wooden board. "Whatever. You can't read me-"

"I'm serious." Gripping your wrist gently, when you glanced up at him Ryu's usual smile faded to one of a scowl. "Don't push yourself... You have nothing to prove to those heroes.... Just know when you are at that festival you want until the right moment to show everyone your Nova quirk... It's a strong quirk, and when you use that quirk you show them that you are more than just a hero's kid then you shout at the top of your lungs for your victory.... Because hey, you are in to for us villain kids too!" He winked at you with his tongue out with a grin.