First little kiss went a little like this

❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪

"Do I have to go back to school? I don't wannaaaa!"

"Shut up! I thought you liked going to that stupid school anyway."

You puffed out your cheeks out, standing in front of Katsuki as he kneeled in front of you strapping the yellow hat on top of your head. "But I wanna stay with you, it was fun being with you or Ba-Ba."

Katsuki looked down at you seeing your pout with your bottom lip out and your cheeks puffed, the hero pulled the (f/c) hairpin from between his lips them placed it into your hair, "Well, you have to go. I have business to take care of, you want your Mom found don't you." He says, standing up.

Your eyes widened then looked up at him, "Y-You are looking for her?" you asked, Katsuki quirked an eyebrow at your stuttering then grabbed your backpack "Yeah. Why wouldn't I? Even if she is irresponsible, she is still your good for nothing Mom. Plus you are only temporarily staying with me."

"Do I have to go back?"

Katsuki turned around to look at you, you kept your gaze down away from him "I don't have any custody, Why the sudden mood change?"

"Nothing. I'm ready for school, you have my lunch?" You asked, suddenly smiling widely throwing Katsuki off he decided not to further question you only handing your wrapped bento box he helped you place your backpack straps over your shoulders.

Walking to the door, stepping on your tippy-toes you opened it then looked back to Katsuki "Come on! We gotta go, Papa!" Calling out to Katsuki, he only shook his head then grabbed his keys following after you.

Once you had arrived at school, once again somehow talking your Father into walking you into the classroom before leaving, you skipped over to Ayumi with a bright smile "Yumi! Are you ready for our first day back at school?" You asked, taking your seat beside her.

"Mhm! Sensei says we will be doing art with our friends today!"

"Oh! Oh! I wanna pick you to do art with!"

"The Teacher is going to pick our buddies today! It's teamwork day today so whoever she assigns you with you will have to stay with them all day today! Last time I was paired with Sachi." Hirio's wide smile vanished to a pout, "It was not pleasant."

"Well, I'm sure she knows how good friends we are Ku-chan, and will place us together!" Ayumi says, smiling sweetly.

Hatori shrugged his shoulders, turning around slightly to face them "Even that, she kinda just picks who she thinks should be good friends.. If you don't get each other try not to be too upset."

"Okay, my wonderful class today is Teamwork day! A day where you buddy with someone I have picked for you for the entire day!" She giggled happily, grabbing her chalk she began to write down the names on her board, "You all may come up to see who you have then begun to move desks around in a group of twos!"

The children rushed up towards the chalkboard, you tried to move towards the front only for you to be shoved back, almost falling back until Hatori catches you, you moved off of him then glared "HEY! MOVE IT!" You snapped angrily causing the large cheerful children who were happy with their partner to part from the chalkboard.

"Heyo! I am partnered with Ayumi! That's so cool!!" Hatori high-fived the smaller Todoroki who turned to look at her twin who held a deadpan expression, "Who do you have Hatori?" She questioned, before he could even answer a loud voice erupted from the back.

"Todoroki! You are my buddy today! How lucky are you?" A blonde boy jumped in the air with a wide smile plastered across his face before she ran towards the young boy with a bright smile, "Sachi.." Hatori muttered with a small sigh, "Remember Hatori you can't be mad!" You said teasingly with a bright smile.